Jump to content
SecondSlip

BCCI needs to act fast!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, beetle said:

How is SL safer?

No place is safe . We were fine before this stain hit us.

Australia is safe, we are playing football and rugby with packed stadiums again.


Australia was smart, when the COVID first hit, we suspended all sports, quarantined states and educated society about COVID.

 

This has led to us in Australia leading fairly normal lives. To be honest, I havent thought about COVID whenever I have been out and about whatsoever.

Link to post
47 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

 

Great....lets have few series on those pitches specially test. Our batsman enjoys those pitches more then NZ, ENG 

 

India had an unbelievable summer in Australia with probably a 2nd string bowling line up too.

 

That GABBA match still sits with me as one of the greatest wins by India and one of the greatest of all time.

 

Pant was a champion that day and I could feel the perceived pressure he would have been under if he failed.

Link to post
37 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

 

India had an unbelievable summer in Australia with probably a 2nd string bowling line up too.

 

That GABBA match still sits with me as one of the greatest wins by India and one of the greatest of all time.

 

Pant was a champion that day and I could feel the perceived pressure he would have been under if he failed.

Second string bowling but we don't even play with 3bowlers. 2nd test umehs get injured. 

 

3rd test Saini din't bowl much. 

 

4th test Saini got injured again. 

 

Also whilst the bowling was like 3rd string as we were still missing Ishant Bhuvi Shami etc, we had a better tail with Thakur and washy in the lineup. 

 

That's what you need for Sena conditions. 

 

Indian team for Aussie conditions were still strong, just had reserve players who were all capable of putting in good shifts. 

 

I watched the Gabba game live and yea it was a scintillating performance. There is no quit in this Indian side when they are motivated. 

 

I just hope they show the same intensity when they tour England and n.z. I feel like they never pick right players and don't prep well by adjusting to swing Conditions before a major series. 

 

India are more than capable of beating England and n.z away. 

Edited by Jay
Link to post
4 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

 

No they are not.

 

This pandemic came at bad time when Indian cricket was reaching a peak.

if they prepare well like they do for australia tours they are 100% capable of beating them too. However the chances go up remarkably if rahane is captain rather than dunderhead moron. india never ever preps well for english or n.z tours. barely plays tour games. its almost like they dont care. Hope that attitude changes. 

england nor n.z beat india at full strength. our best combo dint play against both. anyway we shall see. 

Link to post
11 minutes ago, Jay said:

if they prepare well like they do for australia tours they are 100% capable of beating them too. However the chances go up remarkably if rahane is captain rather than dunderhead moron. india never ever preps well for english or n.z tours. barely plays tour games. its almost like they dont care. Hope that attitude changes. 

england nor n.z beat india at full strength. our best combo dint play against both. anyway we shall see. 

 

The assumptions you are making wont happen, its nonsensical argument. Kohli is captain.

 

India wont have the time to properly prepare for a test series in this pandemic. This COVID will IMO set Indian cricket back a few years.

Link to post
13 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

 

The assumptions you are making wont happen, its nonsensical argument. Kohli is captain.

 

India wont have the time to properly prepare for a test series in this pandemic. This COVID will IMO set Indian cricket back a few years.

that is your* assumption. I dont think it will. india will be back. the WTC is getting postponed anyway. I do agree n.z will have a lot more practice unfortunately as they have a pretty strict system in place to deal with covid.

Link to post
12 minutes ago, dilliboy said:

Due to india's massive population which allows for virus mutations at a faster rate.. We are always vulnerable to new strains much more than sparsely populated nations. It's basic science 

So SL is completely safe  to organise an event under the circumstances?

Is that a guarantee?

When ipl started ,India was considered relatively safe. Things can change quickly .

Link to post
20 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

Coronavirus is not leaving India’s shores for a very long time! 
 

BCCI should call up SLC right away and sign an agreement with them that all India’s home series will be played in Sri Lanka for the foreseeable future! 

 

INDIA IS NOT SAFE FOR CRICKET!

Stop worrying about India and Indian cricket. Why so much interest in this '4th world virus infested nation' by you non-Indians?

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...