Cricketer Stuart McGill allegedly kidnapped at gunpoint for ransom.

4 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

:hysterical:

I think you are delirious.

I am happy that the IPL CIRCUS was called off. Yes. I am also happy that India can focus all its time, energies and resources into eradicating COVID.

It wont happen till next year, but every journey begins with just one step.

BOM BOM BOLE.

This post can’t be surely written by a man with average functioning abilities :laugh:

I am sure advanced country like Australia must have some lab where they are tracking the cognitive abilities of apes, these

posts seem to be stemming from those labs.

38 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Typically, indians don't do that. As you said many are here like urself ,but I hardly see anyone singing non stop gun gaan of adopted country like this joker. No wonder he is padosi and no wonder why he is trying to project himself as indian like many other Pakistani do in phoren nation.

I am from Australia too but you never see me do that. Never. I respect my heritage. Have plenty of family and relatives back in India whom I speak with on a regular basis. 

26 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

This post can’t be surely written by a man with average functioning abilities :laugh:

I am sure advanced country like Australia must have some lab where they are tracking the cognitive abilities of apes, these

posts seem to be stemming from those labs.

Look while you are still alive and your entire family, friends and neighborhood is unaffected by COVID, you should enjoy and relish life, because you never know when the end may come for either you or one of them.

Im happy that youre happy.

1 minute ago, Jay said:

I am from Australia too but you never see me do that. Never. I respect my heritage. Have plenty of family and relatives back in India whom I speak with on a regular basis. 

Do you want to tell our audience or should I?

How disrespected Indians are treated in Australia? By that I mean, white Australian girls generally want to have nothing to do with Indians, they find them dirty,smelly and disgusting.

I am always mistaken for being of a different background as I have posted on here, but I always proudly tell everyone I am Indian.

Learn to understand the difference of not wanting the IPL CIRCUS to go on, is not the same as not respecting my heritage.

I have already proudly state on here, India will show her resolve and become a stronger and more powerful nation after the end of this COVID.

4 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Look while you are still alive and your entire family, friends and neighborhood is unaffected by COVID, you should enjoy and relish life, because you never know when the end may come for either you or one of them.

R u a Pakistani?? No offense, just curious !

14 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

good point and wish you the same.

you are right life is too short . Based on what we hear,  one moment you might be  a celebrity, walking in Sydney and poof next moment you are in a dungeon  in a compromising position.

I genuinely wish you and your family members don’t end up in such situations.

I am happy that you are safe. Genuinely am.

19 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

How disrespected Indians are treated in Australia? By that I mean, white Australian girls generally want to have nothing to do with Indians, they find them dirty,smelly and disgusting.

Are you talking about yourself?

3 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

abbey woh Padosi hai. Usually they are the ones who gloat and go over the top about their adopted countries. I mean pretty much most people here  are NRI’s from US,UK,Canada,M.E etc who are extremely qualified. Do you ever see them gloating about their country like this guy?

He is obviously one of those  or may be a guy who lucked out on a refugee visa or something and now obviously wants to stick it to poor India because he is foreigner now.

Just have fun with that clown.

I bet dude got into Australia on a temporary visa then went to ground when it expired.  He now works as a waiter in a Sydney curry shop.

2 hours ago, SRT100 said:

I am always mistaken for being of a different background as I have posted on here, but I always proudly tell everyone I am Indian.

Learn to understand the difference of not wanting the IPL CIRCUS to go on, is not the same as not respecting my heritage.

I have already proudly state on here, India will show her resolve and become a stronger and more powerful nation after the end of this COVID.

Maybe white girls don't want anything to do with you lol. Not for me. My partner is South African. Infact I have see plenty of Indian guys with white girls here. It's about assimilating to the Aussie culture. If you were raised in Australia it's much easier to mingle with white girls. Language is key. It's all about the banter game. 

If you have a thick accent, don't have personality which many struggle with and don't look after your body etc it's going to be hard obviously. 

Anyway India will always power through anything. India is going to rule cricket for a while until they feel bored. 

5 hours ago, SRT100 said:

All good in Australia, Im watching the football on the weekend at the stadium, then off for dinner and they partying after that this weekend.

Youre still alive, I hope all your family, friends and neighbours are still alive.:hysterical:

Fortunately McGill is alive and well. If this is the worst thing to happen recently in Australia, then you know that Australia is the greatest and luckiest country in the world.

I cant say the same for the brutal horrendous and heinous crimes that happen in India regularly.

And spreading the virus...

16 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

@Global.Baba This validates what you were saying.

Many of them from the same ilk are here besides this one, @Franco Vazquez some with a OM dp like @SecondSlip and admins of millionaires of WA groups like @rangeelaraja

@ShoonyaSifar - Maggot, don't tag me the next time.  Only a dunce like you would go out in these times physically, get infected and become an agent of infection. I've done more in the last 6 weeks to save lives than probably your entire ilk put together for 7 lifetimes . A useless self proclaimed ZERO like you can only spread filth on a cricket board. Bugger off now..maggot.

Edited by rangeelaraja
On Wed May 05 2021 at 4:17 PM, SRT100 said:

SRT bro half of this looks like your story man...  That's some detail:hysterical: