Vaccine theory

Real McCoy

4 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Glad to see you acknowledge the truth at the end of every one of these rare side effect posts. Knew you'd come around one day. ;)

How do you feel about all your sCiEnTiFiC dAtA being useless and your propaganda attempts fail almost every time. Quick get another bar chart and some numbers :cantstop:

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

How do you feel about all your sCiEnTiFiC dAtA being useless and your propaganda attempts fail almost every time. Quick get another bar chart and some numbers :cantstop:

How do you feel about being relegated to the internet rubbish bin, vamos_retard?

700 million Indians and more vaccinated. So much for your bit chute "gyaan". 

:laugh:

Edited by EnterTheVoid

7 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

How do you feel about being relegated to the internet rubbish bin, vamos_retard?

700 million Indians and more vaccinated. So much for your bit chute "gyaan". 

:laugh:

Its you who is in the internet void bungbung. I see vacc centers empty. I don't trust 700m being vacced. hows the soviet republic of australia. Must be a dream living indoors and wearing masks. NOT

7 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Its you who is in the internet void bungbung. I see vacc centers empty. I don't trust 700m being vacced. hows the soviet republic of australia. Must be a dream living indoors and wearing masks. NOT

Of course you don't see it vamos_retard, with your head buried so far up your rear end. 

Life in Australia is good, thanks. I'm more closer to the action than you are, sitting in Mylapore and getting your "gyaan" from Aussie footy forums :laugh:

Edited by EnterTheVoid

24 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Of course you don't see it vamos_retard, with your head buried so far up your rear end. 

Life in Australia is good, thanks. I'm more closer to the action than you are, sitting in Mylapore and getting your "gyaan" from Aussie footy forums :laugh:

so good on the internet "mate". so good that you are covering backtoaddicts ass all the time. I did not reply to you only him. why the butthurt coming from you

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

so good on the internet "mate". so good that you are covering backtoaddicts ass all the time. I did not reply to you only him. why the butthurt coming from you

Could ask you the same thing. 

Your balls seem to get shrivelled everytime @BacktoCricaddict posts facts and data that trashes the bitchute "gyaan" you spruik :laugh:

Situation in Melbourne is not ideal but we'll manage, thanks. We're stronger than our excuses.

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

So you don't have any mind of your own. just parrot back what I typed. great! very feminine. considering your effete behavior, its not much of a surprise.

Yes, Mr. "Everybody is lying, only I know the truth"

You say it so often, why don't you get it tattoo'd on your head? :laugh:

Edited by EnterTheVoid

@Jimmy Cliff@nevada@speedheat

https://www.wa.gov.au/sites/default/files/2021-09/Authorisation-to-supply-or-administer-a-poison-SARS-COV-2-COVID-19-Vaccine-COVID-19-Vaccinators-Child-and-Adolescent-Health-Service-No8-2021.pdf

This is from a western australian government site

2. I, Dr Andrew Robertson, Chief Health Officer (WA), acting pursuant to sections 197
and 198 of the Act that gives power, for the purposes of emergency management
during a public health state of emergency, to authorise a person to supply or
administer a poison,
hereby authorise the person(s) occupying the class of position
in Column 1 of the attached Schedule to perform the statutory functions in Column
2 of the attached Schedule, subject to the conditions, limitations or restrictions (if
any) set out in Column 3 of the attached Schedule

5. This instrument of authorisation is additional to the following:
Instrument of Authorisation - Authorisation To Supply Or Administer A Poison
[SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19) VACCINE] (No. 6) 2021;

Instrument of Authorisation - Authorisation To Supply Or Administer A Poison
[SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19) VACCINE-Australian Defence Force] (No. 7) 2021;
and

Instrument ofAuthorisation - To Supply Or Administer A Poison [SARS-COV-2
(COVID-19) VACCINE
- COVID VACCINATORS - WA COUNTRY HEALTH
SERVICE] (No. 9) 2021

What this entails is that this instrument signed for authorization by the chief health officer to the defence force and health services to administer the poison vaccine. I checked the document and found no alternate explanations for poison. They could have just said vaccines instead of poison. This leaves a broader room for the defence forces and medical services to do as they please.

On 10/8/2021 at 7:41 PM, Real McCoy said:

@Jimmy Cliff@nevada@speedheat

https://www.wa.gov.au/sites/default/files/2021-09/Authorisation-to-supply-or-administer-a-poison-SARS-COV-2-COVID-19-Vaccine-COVID-19-Vaccinators-Child-and-Adolescent-Health-Service-No8-2021.pdf

This is from a western australian government site

What this entails is that this instrument signed for authorization by the chief health officer to the defence force and health services to administer the poison vaccine. I checked the document and found no alternate explanations for poison. They could have just said vaccines instead of poison. This leaves a broader room for the defence forces and medical services to do as they please.

This seems strange! Why would they explicitly state "poison"? Australia seems like ground zero for trying out weird rules. 

34 minutes ago, nevada said:

This seems strange! Why would they explicitly state "poison"? Australia seems like ground zero for trying out weird rules. 

Yes. Australia is a far off place physically. They can test anything there and implement in other countries based on how they react and modify according to it. They are telling everyone right there that this is what they are gonna do and people are still confused as to why a govt will do such things.

Watch how the police acting like they are the law in the video below. This is what they mean by brutal lockdown. How come Australia can claim to be democratic when they act totalitarian

Phase II and Phase III randomized clinical trials (RCTs) of vaccines are designed with specific, defined endpoints - (a) Safety of the vaccine, (b) prevention of disease/death in individuals who have been vaccinated.   Let's say 50,000 people participated in the Phase III RCT.  25000 received placebo.  25000 received vaccine.  They were injected, cut loose to live their lives and tracked. It is easy to track and record which of those 50,000 people were infected, had severe disease, or died from CoVid19, and then use those data to see if there was a significant reduction in the measured outcomes in individuals. 

And the answer was clearly YES, the vaccines were generally safe, and had 95% efficacy in preventing severe disease and death.  That ends Phase II and Phase III clinical trial. 

So, what about transmission?

In a country of 330,000,000 people, it is impossible to track all the people who interacted with those 50,000 people to see if the transmission rates were lower in the people who interacted with the vaccinated group.  The only way to conduct such a study is to confine the 25,000 people with another ... say 250,000 ... people in a controlled environment and measure transmission rates. That is clearly unethical.

Which is why, as always, scientists conducted "post-licensing surveillance," sometimes called Phase IV clinical trials.  Once Phase II (safety) and Phase III (individual efficacy) are confirmed, the vaccine is licensed and approved for public usage.  When a large swath of the population is then vaccinated with this approved vaccine, they track transmission rates and correlate with vaccination rates in large populations.  And it was clearly proven that, yes, transmission was clearly reduced in population with high vaccination rates. 

The Pfizer scientist was referring to Phase III trials where transmission was not measured.  Gates and Fauci were referring to Phase IV results, as described above.

Hopefully, this helped us understand how trials are done and provided much-needed context here to combat context-free falsehood masquerading as truth.  We must celebrate, not disparage, scientists for their efforts in developing and deploying vaccines, which have slowed the pandemic down enough that the world is coming back to how it was 3 years ago.  This whole piece of news reminded me of this:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bb/bc/2d/bbbc2d2768fd0475bb3a102ce97f1bfb.jpg

Edited by BacktoCricaddict