India's Retro Jersey for WTC Final !

28 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

The logos cannot go anywhere else or on the stadium. They pay the big bucks to have big visibility. You want BCCI to sort stadium facilities, pay well to domestic cricketers, afford them the best of training facilities but also don't want sponsors to have the visibility they want. How does that fly?

You should enjoy the fact too that these companies feel worth their while to spend big money on Indian cricket.

spacer.png

It is my opinion. 

I prefer the India logo on the front .

11 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

That's what I am saying.  The venue here suits India more than NZ.  ICC will likely go for a balanced pitch.  So we have got more than a chance here.  If it was Lords NZ would have been overwhelmingly favorites.  If we don't go into self destruction mode like 2018..  We can win.  Weather forecast has also improved & is Showing sunny for majority of the game. 

Yes its so so so hot and sunny here for last two days though london is two hrs from Southampton.. every morning i get up from sleep and see the weather and pray for more sunny and dry days.. only issue is Southampton being just beside the beach is a bit humid and air has moisture which aids swing bowling for a bit.. but as ball becomes old its actually a batting paradise.. toss doesnt seem to play a role either as windies chased down a substantial 4th innings total 10 months ago..

2 hours ago, sarchasm said:

Of course it's your opinion. It's understood, don't need to repeat it.

I am saying your opinion, if actually put to work, would harm Indian cricket depriving it of money that is needed to compete internationally.

Indian cricket will be harmed just by not putting the logo on the front instead of any where else on the jersey? 

Cricket is the only sport in India that earns money and sponsors will put their logo any where BCCI wants them to put. I don't think sponsors will back out if they are asked to settle for India on the front .There is no other competition right now.

India in the front will only increase the brand value of the sponsor because it reinforces the connection to the Indian team.

That is my opinion.

I feel India on the front increases the brand value of the Indian team .

On 6/1/2021 at 3:40 AM, neel roy said:

if you remember we would have won the Southampton 2018 test easily if sam curran again hadnt spoiled our plans.. we had lost the toss and Pujara arguably played his second best test innings of his life.. we were in with a chance in 4th innings chase as well till moeen ali threw a spanner.. nz doesn’t have a good spinner so we still have a chance if we bat well

Lot of 'ifs' & 'buts' in that, much like Virat's post match presser !

On 6/2/2021 at 2:08 PM, cowboysfan said:

why?.its even stevens for me.just have to sort out the openers.

India last had a good opening partnership back in 2009 when Gambhir was at his peak and no wonder we could defeat NZ in their own den. Whenever our openers fared above average, our middle order managed to make runs. The last 10 years - except maybe Vijay in unreal form - our openers failed whenever we toured. 

Gill and Rahul inspire zero confidence. Shaw and Mayank will be walking wickets in England. Rohit, well is Rohit. Can't really trust him. England is no Australia. You need heaps of confidence & ability to make runs as an opener there. Heck Cook averaged just 45 and he was easily the best opener in this millenium.