Indian batsman vs Indian bowlers- Whichplayer who wud have dominated or gotten better of other had they played against each other ?

2 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Go on, tell me about the matches where you have seen Zaheer trouble Sachin. Must be when he was still playing for Baroda but give me the match link.

Their was challenger, India vs ROI kind of tournament that also use to happen

Ohh yea good luck finding old domestic matches, international to milenge nhin

2 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

LMAO, so you are bullshyting based on some random List A tourney that Sachin probably sleepwalked through? But give us the scorecard of that match so we can if even this is made up nonsense from you.

ru serious do u think its easy to find scorecard of so many domestic games....u think i have no life like you 

Nahin man na naa maan ya khudh dhundh le.....jo dellusion bana hai na le

List A is irrelevant :hysterical:

The onlhy stats that avl is IPL even in that 3 runs in 13 balls in pathetic 

27 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Missed this gem as I got caught up with that Rahane cannot play spin nonsense. Here's Sachin, who I believe played the greatest left arm bowler of all time in approx 14 innings. And Akram could only dismiss him once. But our fat trundler zaheer (or zak lol) with his test average of 35 would make Sachin battle. LMAO!

by this logic he shud never have been troubled against left armers

yet in test he avg 43 against Right arm bowler but vs Left he avg 33

In ODI against left armers he avg 24 and was dismissed by vaas 9 times also a lesser bowler then akram

28 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

So you have no link to matches. I see. But you want everyone to believe that Zaheer troubled Sachin - not even simply dismissed as any random bowler can - but actually troubled Sachin? Don't think using smileys can help hide the fact that for Sachin List A matches were utterly irrelevant after Zaheer made his debut.

Go find me matches if u think sachin wud have smoked ZaK,

So matches before zak debut wud have made relevance ??

To mat mann...if u think u can prove me wrong find me matches where u can coz ull find same problem finding domestic games link is damn diffucult

28 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Don't be a lying little sharma and give us some evidence of FAT zaheer trundling at 120 and troubling Sachin. Also tell us how Rahane *always* struggled against spin after averaging over 60 for 7 years in Ranji.

Wait hasnt rahane been struggling in international cricket against spinners after playing domestic for 7 yrs

27 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

The irony of making that remark with 7 times the number of post - even though you joined this forum a decade after me - wouldn't register with you, would it?

damn so u joined the forum urself and choose to get in argument without even showing facts coz u can argue all day long as again u dnt have life

17 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

AT this point, you are a frothing mess.

I don't have the lack in life like you create thread after thread all day on ICF with bogus claims and lies. You made the claim that Zaheer troubled Sachin. It's on you to show when he troubled Sachin, not me. Logic 101.

prove it he cant , The only stats that are avl are of IPL in which also sachin cudnt score against him. dnt get away with the loophole that domestic records are not well put up online. So the only stats also thats avl proves in my favour

Acc to he shudnt have been even troubled by left armers since he played wasim so well which i showed u stats above

Also prove that Zak was a 120k bowler as u mentioned above

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
On 6/5/2021 at 12:20 AM, Jay said:

Ashwin jaddu would trouble fab 2 but not Sehwag and Dravid imo. May be wrong about Dravid. I can see jaddu getting the better of Dravid. Sehwag would dispatch any spinner. 

With drs in play? Perhaps an outside chance for ash and Jadds.

Sehwag would absolutely decimate Ashwin and Jadeja. They are great spinners in Test but Sehwag would have dominated them.