Manjrekar's personal chat

He is a very poor analyst and loves attention he gets from this sort of trick.

Still remember he indirectly wrote that Sachin should be dropped before 2008 CB series finals. Lol..

But still feel he is allowed to have an opinion. People shouldn't lose sleep over it.

Manjrekar has been bitter since the early 90s because he never had the career he felt he should have had which the likes of Dravid, Sachin, Ganguly, etc did, perhaps captaining India some where along the way. It has been consistently coming across for a long time now when he tries taking thinly veiled and passive aggressive potshots at Indian cricketers.

On 6/8/2021 at 6:35 PM, urbestfriend said:

This guy whoever he is made an ass out of himself exposing private DM's. Sanjay was not wrong here, he is just stating his opinion whether other agree to it or not. But this no-named guy making it public giving his shitty analysis on his DMs is cheap.

That's exactly what I thought. Also i also didnt see anything wrong in what Sanjay wrote. Sure the spelling part is bad but we as a society do take pot shots on those not fluent in English so Manjus last statement is a reflection on how all of us think, heck on this forum you will see countless post like ' first learn english then post'

I am not a fan on Manju and seriously loathed his batting in the 90s, felt he always played selfishly.

But honestly, other than the arrogant comment on Jadeja's English, which was extremely distasteful, I find it better to listen to a commentator who calls a spade a spade rather than commentators who just keep heaping praise on Indian cricketers. For example, nobody in the commentary box has the guts to say that Dhoni was finished as a cricketer since the last 5-6 years. They keep calling him a "finisher" even now, when in reality his cricketing skills were "finished" long ago. Though I don't agree with his opinions and his arrogance, at least he has some guts to voice frank opinions.

On 6/12/2021 at 11:31 PM, Texan said:

I am not a fan on Manju and seriously loathed his batting in the 90s, felt he always played selfishly.

But honestly, other than the arrogant comment on Jadeja's English, which was extremely distasteful, I find it better to listen to a commentator who calls a spade a spade rather than commentators who just keep heaping praise on Indian cricketers. For example, nobody in the commentary box has the guts to say that Dhoni was finished as a cricketer since the last 5-6 years. They keep calling him a "finisher" even now, when in reality his cricketing skills were "finished" long ago. Though I don't agree with his opinions and his arrogance, at least he has some guts to voice frank opinions.

Even Manju doesn't have that hence picks on lesser players

On 6/12/2021 at 1:01 PM, Texan said:

I don't recall him going after all the poor players. He targeted a select group of players.