Conway> rohit in seam conditions 

Pujara > Ross Taylor 

Kane = kohli (current). Prime kohli better

Nichols > rahane. (In england). 

Pant > Watling 

Jadeja> cdg/whatever that takla's name is everywhere except in n.z

Jamieson > ashwin In seam conditions ? Debatable but ok

Ishant > southee 

Shami = wagner I believe shami is better but in England they are about the same.

Bumrah > boult 

Henry is good only in swing conditions. 

6- 3 india. 

Just chill out you pessimistic *s. India is a world class ATG level team. If they play to their potential, they should beat them. My worry is only kohli and his retarded selections plus form. 

Rahania needs to step up. 

Still don't think jammu is all that good. He is a home bully. He will get found out very shortly. 

Henry is good with dukes but unfortunately they won't drop boult for him. 

7 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Ohh Newzealand won the match without Kane Williamson..... Now that definitely means Nz performs better without Kane, also Will young made 82 runs so lets play him ahead of Williamson who always fails in Eng. 

You know that won't happen. 

Hell sundar and Thakur would be so good in England. But they won't get picked. Sundar can bat well and has good bounce. Thakur is a fine swing bowler and can bat

Won't happen though.

3 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

I will admit I have underestimated kiwis a lot here.  They did this to Eng on a Non seam friendly pitch to my surprise & their bowlers found more swing than English bowlers including Broad & Anders. 

We have to be on top of our game to beat them.   Kiwis are favorites no doubt. 

There is a heatwave ongoing here in london and nearby areas. If it stays like that Ashwin n Jadeja will be handful as pitch will break up. Southampton is anyways a flat pitch. India should have won the last time after Pujara s fantastic century and Sam Curran again screwed us after edgbaston. We still would have won chasing in 4 th innings till moeen ali got those wickets.. even toss is not an important factor in Southampton as ten months ago Windies lost the toss and beat England easily while chasing a 250 plus 4th innings total.. it all depends on how long we can stretch the game.. if we do we will win as in heat their pace bowlers will wilt and they have aijaz patel n santner two average spinners..

13 minutes ago, neel roy said:

There is a heatwave ongoing here in london and nearby areas. If it stays like that Ashwin n Jadeja will be handful as pitch will break up. Southampton is anyways a flat pitch. India should have won the last time after Pujara s fantastic century and Sam Curran again screwed us after edgbaston. We still would have won chasing in 4 th innings till moeen ali got those wickets.. even toss is not an important factor in Southampton as ten months ago Windies lost the toss and beat England easily while chasing a 250 plus 4th innings total.. it all depends on how long we can stretch the game.. if we do we will win as in heat their pace bowlers will wilt and they have aijaz patel n santner two average spinners..

As per Weather reports I expect a stop start type game.  Luck factor will come into play a bit. I hope our batters don't get to bat under cloudy skies for long. 

Edited by Lone Wolf
13 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

As per Weather reports I expect a stop start type game.  Luck factor will come into play a bit. I hope our batters don't get to bat under cloudy skies for long. 

Luck and kohli? Don't belong together. So assume the worst for sure. 

He just needs to pick right selections though. I think he will this time. And it's about time he steps up too. Law of averages finally should work in his favour. N.z don't deserve ****. 

India are the true number 1 for the past 5 years and I expect it to remain that way on the day of the final. 

28 minutes ago, Jay said:

Luck and kohli? Don't belong together. So assume the worst for sure. 

He just needs to pick right selections though. I think he will this time. And it's about time he steps up too. Law of averages finally should work in his favour. N.z don't deserve ****. 

India are the true number 1 for the past 5 years and I expect it to remain that way on the day of the final. 

The team that will win the final will be the best team I think.  NZ will arrive Into final as No 1 ranked side as they will beat England today.  If they lose vs India then India will again get to top spot + world title

14 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

The team that will win the final will be the best team I think.  NZ will arrive Into final as No 1 ranked side as they will beat England today.  If they lose vs India then India will again get to top spot + world title

But to me india will be no 1 only if they manage to beat England at home. I cant stand any more snide remarks of Vaughn in Twitter 

16 minutes ago, neel roy said:

But to me india will be no 1 only if they manage to beat England at home. I cant stand any more snide remarks of Vaughn in Twitter 

100% true...  Vaughn is still salty about rest & rotation policy. 

Nasser looked really pissed Y'day on Sky & bashed English batsmen to no end.  Potential Series defeat to NZ has hurt their ego here. 

India beating England will be very satisfying & the meltdown will be epic as well. 

Edited by Lone Wolf
15 minutes ago, neel roy said:

Why do you let his corny one liners affect you. He is a troll. Winning in Australia shut him up for life. Who cares what that low life scum says. 

India is the true number 1. 

Let me remind you guys that n.z got spanked 3 0 by Australia not too long ago. 

1 minute ago, Lone Wolf said:

100% true...  Vaughn is still salty about rest & rotation policy. 

Nasser looked really pissed Y'day on Sky & bashed English batsmen to no end.  Potential Series defeat to NZ has hurt their ego here. 

India beating England will be very satisfying & the meltdown will be epic as well. 

India can beat England with rahane as captain easily. 

With kolhi I think only a draw is possible. 

1 minute ago, Jay said:

India can beat England with rahane as captain easily. 

With kolhi I think only a draw is possible. 

We know Kohli ain't going anywhere so can could hardly matters.  Latham will be first NZ Captain since 1999 not Kane to have a series win in England to his name.  Just like Rahane in Australia. 

Latham vs Rahane would be very interesting finale but will not happen lol. 

6 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

We know Kohli ain't going anywhere so can could hardly matters.  Latham will be first NZ Captain since 1999 not Kane to have a series win in England to his name.  Just like Rahane in Australia. 

Latham vs Rahane would be very interesting finale but will not happen lol. 

Also remember no Curran woakes butter and stokes. That's 4 of their best players along with Archer. 

N.z infact picked their best team honestly. They are better off without jammieson and cdg. Young is better than the other players they have. Only really missing southee. Not even kane. Kane is poor in England, India and Australia. 

For English conditions their best attack would be southee wagner henry and perhaps ajaz.ajaz seems better than santner who did nothing in general during away tours. Or you could add in boult for ajaz. 

4 minutes ago, Jay said:

Also remember no Curran woakes butter and stokes. That's 4 of their best players along with Archer. 

N.z infact picked their best team honestly. They are better off without jammieson and cdg. Young is better than the other players they have. Only really missing southee. Not even kane. Kane is poor in England, India and Australia. 

For English conditions their best attack would be southee wagner henry and perhaps ajaz.ajaz seems better than santner who did nothing in general during away tours. Or you could add in boult for ajaz. 

southampton will always spin be it hail snow or rain.. ajaz santner not in class of ash jadeja. Remember southampton is theground of hampshire cricket county and its biggest star in last 50 years is one mr warne

weather not looking good from

indian context though 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2637487

1. Yellow warning of thunderstorms

Updated 13 June at 10:22 BST
    From
    18:00 BST on Wed 16 June
    To
    06:00 BST on Fri 18 June

Some places are likely to see thunderstorms later Wednesday through to Friday with the potential for travel disruption and flooding.

- There is a small chance that homes and businesses could be flooded quickly, with damage to some buildings from floodwater, lightning strikes, hail and strong winds

- Where flooding or lightning strikes occur, there is a chance of delays and some cancellations to train and bus services

- Spray and sudden flooding could lead to difficult driving conditions and some road closures

- There is a small chance that some communities become cut off by flooded roads

- There is a slight chance that power cuts could occur and other services to some homes and businesses could be lost

3 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Number 1 in Tests

Number 1 in ODIs

Number 3 in T20Is

Finalists in 2015 and 2019 WCs and ICC Test championship

What an incredible achievement for a nation with a small pool of players

That's why you pick players who have the athleltic ability. Being a top class athlete is as important as being a skilful player. 

N.z focuses on athleticism first before developing skills. 

India have plenty of strong local talents who are gifted physically. But they don't have the privilege to play cricket as they are usually from the lower caste system unfortunately which is a shame.