14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2nd test?

6 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Number 1 in Tests

Number 1 in ODIs

Number 3 in T20Is

Finalists in 2015 and 2019 WCs and ICC Test championship

What an incredible achievement for a nation with a small pool of players

Incredible indeed.  They don't have the resources but they maximize every freakin thing to a stretch.  Kudos to their domestic system that turns nobodies like Conway into world beaters. 

Credit goes to B Mac too he made them believe & changed their approach. 

14 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Matt Henry will be the toughest bowler to face. He has that McGrath isque line and length outside offstump. It will test the technique of all our batsmen.

If I was NZ captain, I would bench Trent Boult and play Southee-Henry-Jamieson-Wagner.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

in egnland only*. just want to make that clear. he averages 51 everywhere else. but yea in this context it matters as we are playing in england. 

i do agree 100% they should drop boult for henry but they wont. I believe jammu will be dropped. jammieson is vastly overrated and we saw that in the few games he played in IPl and also the first test in england. yes small sampe size but with his pace, his reliance on seam friendly pitches, i dont see him as anything special outside n.z. 

i think it will be boult southee wagner and henry actually. no spinners. 

I'm sure we will hear about how terrible a batting surface this was from Pom media any minute now:

Day 3 Edgbaston:  5.25 overs / wicket

Day 3 1st Chennai test:  10.63 overs / wicket

Day 3 2nd Chennai test:  7.25 overs / wicket

Day 3 2nd Ahmedabad test:  5.85 overs / wicket

No Day 3 for first Ahmedabad test because England batsmen are total ****.

5 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Matt Henry will be the toughest bowler to face. He has that McGrath isque line and length outside offstump. It will test the technique of all our batsmen.

If I was NZ captain, I would bench Trent Boult and play Southee-Henry-Jamieson-Wagner.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Id rather face Henry than any of the others. If unzud are fooled into picking him over Southee and Wagner all the better. He is an overrated test bowler. 

2 minutes ago, rollingstoned said:

Id rather face Henry than any of the others. If unzud are fooled into picking him over Southee and Wagner all the better. He is an overrated test bowler. 

No his average is misleading as he never play more than 2 Tests together. We saw what he did here

Maybe he prefers dukes

8 hours ago, Gollum said:

1999 under Fleming, won 2-1. Eng pushed to #8 ranking, skipper Nasser Hussain was booed....

Vaughn as much as he is annoying to listen to, he was a much better captain than huss. However, huss had a far weaker side.