India’s squad for ODI & T20I series against Sri Lanka announced

I so wish I could sit with the indian team in england when these matches happen in lanka. Surely all will watch the matches together on the big screen of the hotel.. want to hear what they comment seeing dhawan and his gang of cricketers playing akila dhananjayas of the world.. must be fun..Kohli must be screamimg and Bumrah must be crunching his fingers seeing saini being blasted in death overs lol

Edited by neel roy
58 minutes ago, neel roy said:

The only player who deserved a look through was Harshal Patel. No idea why he was not selected.. handy lower order batsman as well

Lol Harshal Patel got pasted all over the park in one of the IPL matches. He is an ok bowler.

23 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Lol Harshal Patel got pasted all over the park in one of the IPL matches. He is an ok bowler.

Yeah thats one off. Even Bumrah got pasted. But the reason RCB topping charts is because of him and abd.. he has got 17!wkts. Jaddu was too good for him.. actually before that over he was pretty good. He had just one bad over out of the 28 he has bowled..

14 minutes ago, neel roy said:

Yeah thats one off. Even Bumrah got pasted. But the reason RCB topping charts is because of him and abd.. he has got 17!wkts. Jaddu was too good for him.. actually before that over he was pretty good. He had just one bad over out of the 28 he has bowled..

He is also 30. May be it make sense to get an younger player. 

On 6/10/2021 at 11:31 PM, neel roy said:

Bharat Arun apparently has taken him under his tutelage and they have drawn up a long term plan with him as an important part of that. Dont forget he concussed Pucovski injured Mayank and Rahul in australia.. he is definitely in plans..

Where did you read this..this is good news

Bharat Arun apparently has taken him under his tutelage and they have drawn up a long term plan with him as an important part of that. Dont forget he concussed Pucovski injured Mayank and Rahul in australia.. he is definitely in plans..

Avesh Khan.. pacer who was played ahead of ishant and umesh for all delhi ipl matches.

Will he be just a net bowler in England??

It made sense to play him against Lanka in short format.

Bhuvi, Deepak,  trundler samaria and saini are a weak place attack in Lanka.

I am sure sakariya is not the right pick. Some trundlers succeed in their first few games due to novelty factor.

Once their bowling video "s are circulated, coaches advise solutions to bat against them and then these trundlers are never picked in international cricket. I see that happening for sakariya if he gets into india B team first 11.

Avesh ahead of sakariya would have made bhuvi"s job easier.

Tewatia was picked in india team and was a better pick then krunnal pandya but now he is not even in this team.

Why no shivam dubey?

Ravi bishnoi is a top leg spinner and a wonder bowler?

He is no where...

Average guys like rituraj, sakariya ..even krunnal as a spinner is not good.

14 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Why is Kartik Tyagi not in the squad !!!!  He is the best young fast bowling prospect in India now. This is poor.

What has Sakaria done to be picked ?

This a mystery I guess both selectors & Indian experts completely forgot about the guy.  He deserved to be on that plane & also into the playing XI in ODIs at least.