Whats wrong with the Chargers

swami1984

Guest HariSampath

Ask VVS Laxman and the Deccan Chargers to shave their heads in Tirupati and pray to Lord Venkateswara LOL, even then I doubt anything will happen :-) Or mebbe VVS can "pray" to a certain individual who is his "god"...to pull a rabbit out of the bag :D

To all you Chennai guys out there where is your best test player Sadagopana Ramesh?:hysterical::hysterical:
We realised he was useless n kicked him off the team............. He is into Tamil Commentary Now a days............. We don't retain useless players like laxman in the team like the DCs......... N better speak somethin related to the topic dude.........

im just waiting for DC to start kickin some arse.....thats about it im over it that they lost 3 already. Time to move on no more wasting time in this thread.
Don't waste your time buddy coz DC's are gonna get theirs kicked instead of them kicking someone else's.........

Guest HariSampath
im just waiting for DC to start kickin some arse.....thats about it im over it that they lost 3 already. Time to move on no more wasting time in this thread.
The only arse DC needs to kick is VV arse ...out of the team :hysterical:

damn dude im craving some fresh idly and sambar now that you guys mentioned chenai.
Do Atleast that to perfection................. u guys dunno to play cricket............ atleast ur captain doesn't............:haha::hysterical:

just wait and watch' date=' HES GOING TO SCORE SOME HUGE RUNS. You can[b'] count on it,
The Only thing that i am gonna count on is Laxman's score........... I doubt if his total score will surpass the highest individual score in a match.............

Guest HariSampath

^...VVS can certainly score HUGE runs...only thing is it will take LONG time, and IPL will be over by then :D

The Only thing that i am gonna count on is Laxman's score........... I doubt if his total score will surpass the highest individual score in a match.............
For sure, Let me see your best test player lead the side(Badrinath) :yay::yay: oh yea i forgot, hes 27 but yet to make an international debut.

Guest HariSampath

The consolation for VVS fans will be that Dravid is even worse, so is Ganguly...in another week's time these two maharathis will soon join vvs as perhaps some of the worst T20 players/captains in India LOL

To all you Chennai guys out there where is your best test player Sadagopana Ramesh?:hysterical::hysterical:
why did u bring Ramesh here??? and see how u lowered urself by comparing laxman with Ramesh... if laxman has gone to the level of ramesh, laxman shud b kicked out a team.. as we kicked ramesh outa tamilnadu team... and do u seriously think Deccan Dopers will beat super kings.. live in ur lala land my friend.. cuz it aint gonna happen.. and laxman will b kicked out a test team soon.. as zap pointed out, his stats r very average to keep him in the team.. hes gonnna replaced by badri soon.. now suck on lax's lolypop for the timebeing.. :finger: