Whats wrong with the Chargers

swami1984

Guest HariSampath
For sure' date=' Let me see your best test player lead the side(Badrinath) :yay::yay:[/quote'] Badri is a far better batter, bowler, fielder and captain in limited overs, than VVS...just wait and watch who does better in the IPL...did you see the manner Badri played against Kings11 and Lee, Sree etc ?

@rohan495 You need to remember that the DC's were the ones who were the strongest on papers.......... Chennai was a good side on papers......... As the tournament has progressed it is evident that DCs are all show and no go..............

why did u bring Ramesh here??? and see how u lowered urself by comparing laxman with Ramesh... if laxman has gone to the level of ramesh, laxman shud b kicked out a team.. as we kicked ramesh outa tamilnadu team... and do u seriously think Deccan Dopers will beat super kings.. live in ur lala land my friend.. cuz it aint gonna happen.. and laxman will b kicked out a test team soon.. as zap pointed out, his stats r very average to keep him in the team.. hes gonnna replaced by badri soon.. now suck on lax's lolypop for the timebeing.. :finger:
hahahahahahhahaha, lets see about that :two_thumbs_up:

Badri is a far better batter' date=' bowler, fielder and captain in limited overs, than VVS...just wait and watch who does better in the IPL...did you see the manner Badri played against Kings11 and Lee, Sree etc ?[/quote'] Yea but you do know that Badrinath will not be as good as VVS right? :giggle:

Badri is a far better batter' date=' bowler, fielder and captain in limited overs, than VVS...just wait and watch who does better in the IPL...did you see the manner Badri played against Kings11 and Lee, Sree etc ?[/quote'] I forgot that amigo................. Lee is the bowler who's yorker knocked laxman's stumps all around in the test series against oz right????

The main reason why theres so much anti-laxman in this forum is because theres too many chennai guys who are jealous of VVS.
:haha: good joke.. what did laxman did so great to feel jealous about him... chennai is known for its sporting behavior..... if u have doubt.. read some sports news u ll find out...

The main reason why theres so much anti-laxman in this forum is because theres too many chennai guys who are jealous of VVS.
Great Joke We may be jealous of players like Sachin DADA etc but Laxman............... i can't stop laughing when i see you say that............................... :haha::hysterical:

Guest HariSampath

VVS averages 30 in ODIs and Ramesh averaged 28...whats the big deal ??? and even when these two were the openers against Akthar, Waqar, Wasim etc Ramesh did far better in his debut series !

Great Joke We may be jealous of players like Sachin DADA etc but Laxman............... i can't stop laughing when i see you say that............................... :haha::hysterical:
Guess what though guys dream on that Badri will replace Laxman, Dream on because id have Yuvraj or Kaif anyday over badrinath.

VVS averages 30 in ODIs and Ramesh averaged 28...whats the big deal ??? and even when these two were the openers against Akthar' date=' Waqar, Wasim etc Ramesh did far better in his debut series ![/quote'] make it bold.. n bigger fonts.. so rohan can read it proerly and understand..

Guest HariSampath
Yea but you do know that Badrinath will not be as good as VVS right? :giggle:
He is FAR better than VVS in ODIs and as he has not yet started playing tests ( as the budda brigade has been blocking him for 3 seasons) we dont know yet, but the way he shapes up, I am sure he will be etter than VVS

Rohan' date=' the fact tht ur the [b']ONLY suppporter (fan) of Laxman doesnt tell you something???? :haha:
ok..like i said dude i dont care if i am. shows how much you have to try 3 chennai supporters vs 1 hyd supporter. That says a lot doesnt it.

Guest HariSampath
The main reason why there is so much anti VVS here is there are too many who cant tolerate mediocre pretenders in ODI and t20, and VVS is a classic nincompoop :haha: