Whats wrong with the Chargers

swami1984

Yea over the internet i just sit hear and laugh :hysterical:
Luk Fool You can't even make a good rhyme......................:hysterical: We Chennaiites are partners in crime....... when we are on prime................... No one else is gonna shine................

Luk Fool You can't even make a good rhyme......................:hysterical: We Chennaiites are partners in crime....... when we are on prime................... No one else is gonna shine................
Partners in crime maybe because you guys camoflouge in the dark

Guest HariSampath
Dont trip man. Ive had my share of company. how are the tamil girls man? go ask your homegirls on mount road they give me the kinkiest stares :kiss:
Even our girls will thrash your VVarse forgers :haha: and those stares you got wre because the girls were thinking "who is this specimen ??? he sure looks weird enuf to be a VVS fan " :finger:

Partners in crime maybe because you guys camoflouge in the dark
Man whaddya want?????????? Focus On Cricket Fool............... We may be dark.......................... but we manage to hit your balls outta the park......................... all i need is a cork....................... to stuff it in my ears so that i cant hear you bark........................:hysterical:

Even our girls will thrash your VVarse forgers :haha: and those stares you got wre because the girls were thinking "who is this specimen ??? he sure looks weird enuf to be a VVS fan " :finger:
Nahhhhh man thats why she call me a harley :yay:

Man whaddya want?????????? Focus On Cricket Fool............... We may be dark.......................... but we manage to hit your balls outta the park......................... all i need is a cork....................... to stuff it in my ears so that i cant hear you bark........................:hysterical:
uhhhh thats what ive been trying to do but haters like you guys saying bullshit about Laxmans place evn in test match cricket, and you go on and on about how he is not suited for t20 cricket, dude we already know that even i do. All i said was Laxman will shine because im a huge fan of his, but you guys keep saying the same three sentences.

Guest HariSampath

Any city team with Shivlal Yadav as the main thug and his son Arjun Yadav as the thug in charge of selection and on field....this is their fate...no wonder foreign players are not used to this thuggery and there is no team spirit. Shivlal Yadav pavilion !!!omg !! I cant imagine how that arsehle can name it after himself when thee are such great names from Hyderabad like ML Jaisimha, MAK Pataudi, Abbas Ali Baig etc...goes to show what a bunch of dacoits and thieves are running Hyderabad cricket, no wonder most of the team left to join ICL.

uhhhh thats what ive been trying to do but haters like you guys saying bullshit about Laxmans place evn in test match cricket' date=' and you go on and on about how he is not suited for t20 cricket, dude we already know that even i do. All i said was Laxman will shine because im a huge fan of his, but you guys keep saying the same three sentences.[/quote'] Listen up boy i am trying out rhymes coz i am feeling awfully bored by ur stuff......... If It is Night or day in Los Angeles i dont care.............. when up against chennaiites dont you dare................ even to give a stare.................... all you need is some flare................... Or Else i m gonna go get me a beer...........

Guest HariSampath
wow' date=' has to be the lamest rhymes ive heard in my life[/quote'] Here is a far more lame rhyme.... "VVS Laxman...... is a t20 batsman" keep chanting.... :hysterical: