Whats wrong with the Chargers

swami1984

Wow, so many anti-laxman fans here!! Agreed, he is not good for 20-20. But you don't need to point out fingers at his performance in tests. I think some intelligent guy has already put up stats on this site. He scored in crucial matches, and that too batting at #6.

Wow' date=' so many anti-laxman fans here!! Agreed, he is not good for 20-20. But you don't need to point out fingers at his performance in tests. I think some intelligent guy has already put up stats on this site.[b']He scored in crucial matches, and that too batting at #6.
well actually he scored so slowly that he made an easy win into a hard worked win................... Laxman Has a better average batting at the no 3 slot................. Go get ur facts right...........

well actually he scored so slowly that he made an easy win into a hard worked win................... Laxman Has a better average batting at the no 3 slot................. Go get ur facts right...........
Did I say he averages more at #6?

um, yes, when you've already got a lead of 118 runs, your best batsman is out for 13, your #3 batsman is out for 3, and your #5 batsman is out for a duck, you really need to play extremely fast instead of trying to build a partnership. You don't really need to pay attention to the fact that your #7 batsman is having a horrid time with the bat in the series and you don't need to help him build a partnership with you. Nope - you always have to score fast in a Test Match. You gotta know your priorities right? And scoring quickly is more important than scoring at all right? Scoring, which the rest of the team apparently can't do in the 2nd innings in 9/10 test matches they play. He mat not be like Sehwag in the LOI format of the game - but he's been amazing whether at #6 or at #3. Stop making stuff up about how's he bad and scores slow. It looks ridiculous when you ask for a high S/R in Test Matches - but despite your claim, Laxman usually scores at a strike rate of 60-68. Thats more than enough.

You Got Owned Just as the DCs fool............. Try doing some damage control stuff...............Chennaiites are in six hitting mood no matter what delivery u bowl u r gonna end up outta the ground...........
Even the opponents of Chennai are in six-hitting mood if they scored consecutively over 200! Ok so the Chennai Ch**ts played who?? The Kings XI and the Mumbai Indians. Clearly your bowling suxx when you let those two teams score 200+ against you. And we havent played either of those teams. We actually played Daredevils who are really good, and the KnightRiders who aren't so bad. Of course Royals we kinda underestimated, but should have won that game. But don't get a hard-on just because you are barely beating your high-scoring opponents and are up 2-0. Once you lose your Haydos and Hussey and O ram (we only lose Symmo) then we'll talk, ok?? DC versus Chennai will be something...and yeah, produce some quality test players first and then you can talk about Laxman...players like Srikanth and Ramesh are all from the same "cemented feet" (this sponsored by India cements) school of batting

Go Back to school n learn how to speak fool you ain't cool so go get a swim through a pool....................
Yeah well lets keep it harmless, and keep the trashtalking to Chennai Superch**ts verus DC - No need to take it personal or insult Tamil/Telugu etc.... :-D

WOW, this thread is evidence of mental disintegration of Rohan. RIP. btw, I'm Telugu, and I'm embarassed by Laxman as anything other than a test player. And shut your trap bringing in stupid statements abt Badri not being in the test team. That is entirely the fault of the blind selectors. Badri is class! And what's with bringing in the colour equation into this man? That shows you've been enslaved by a fairer skin colour than yours. So effin sad. :isalute:

Did I say he averages more at #6?
Jus Check The Portion that i had highlighted on ur initial post.......

Jus Check The Portion that i had highlighted on ur initial post.......
"He scored in crucial matches, that too batting at #6". So where did I mention that he averages more at #6? All I wanted to say is that despite batting that down the order, he was able to come up with really match winning innings like the one at Perth.

"He scored in crucial matches' date=' that too batting at #6". So where did I mention that he averages more at #6? All I wanted to say is that [b']despite batting that down the order, he was able to come up with really match winning innings like the one at Perth.
I will see that as such a classy player not able to challenge the big three's slot in the middle order n if lax had to play then we had to go in with 4 bwlrs