How ashwin changes his action

52 minutes ago, Baji-Rao said:

dude no need to be biased smfh, he explained it himself and why he changed his action. he was on death watch by ICC then and couldve had his career over

show me that interview coz ill make u read it properly

Bias ???? Meri masi Ka ladka hai wo ?

49 minutes ago, Baji-Rao said:

@Norman eitherway since i have to swoop to your level of replying, here.

l1BGfe0.jpg

34 minutes ago, Baji-Rao said:

Another thing Ashwin did differently that day was the way he delivered the ball - he had completely changed his action and approach to the crease

I’d never bowled in full-sleeves before. So I wanted to see how it would feel.

all the red flags indicating he chucked.

thats what happens when u watch one game in life or just want to prove ur point by hook n crook

Ashwin in that one game tried to take 15 deg rule advantage, he felts players like narine, Ajmal n others were using it to get extra advanatge...he did it one game n abonanonded it

1 minute ago, Baji-Rao said:

I was referring to the same article, about him admitting to deliberately wearing long sleeves to chuck cause he felt other were at advantage too

Yea so he admittetly did it, which btw was still in rules as he didnt bend beyond the limit. One game doing it intentinally isnt chucking his whole life
When ppl talk about ajmal he went to 45 deg thats toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Yea so he admittetly did it, which btw was still in rules as he didnt bend beyond the limit. One game doing it intentinally isnt chucking his whole life
When ppl talk about ajmal he went to 45 deg thats toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

. In 2014, it was found that all his deliveries exceeded the allowed maximum of straightening, which is 15 degrees. He was one of at least six bowlers cited around 2014.

2 minutes ago, zen said:

In tests, it does not matter as these spinners rely more on tailored pitches than anything else :orderorder:

Agree so thats why Root and Clarke takes 6 fors in india. Sad thing is even with tailored pitches pakistanis resorted to chucking ..