Why the fack is Sreesanth sobbing?

sm332

both are idiots..even if he had hit this guy..why is he crying like a baby in front of everyone and making it a big thing..yea wat bhajji did was unacceptable..**** man they look like 2 school kids fighting..now they need to be reprimanded by the headmaster :D guess all the foreign players wud be making fun of our team..

This is lame. Why did Harbhajan slap him for a stupid T20 domestic game? They play for the same country. :(( This sucks. I hope Harbhajan gets punishment for what he's done. SS should also get punishment for whatever he did to anger Bhajji. I hope both of them are out of the team for 6 months. They need some psychological attention. Edit: Are they showing any reason as to why this incident occurred?

Guest HariSampath

Sree : Maa'm ...he beat me...like that, like that he beat me Bhajji : no ma'am, he only said bad word first , no Sree: maa'm I said bad word only simbly he beat me so much painly

What the fack is wrong with these 2? Its always them getting into trouble. Ive been defending both of them but both should be banned for this, Bhajji for doing it and Sreesanth for giving Bhajji reasons for doing it and for acting like a baby.

On a serious note, I really hope BCCI puts these two ugly idiots out of their misery and give them time off to sort themselves out. What the bloody hell was Sreesanth thinking? Sledging that #10 batsman, Khote was uncalled for. Frankly, I was fuming when I saw it. Sree seems to be turning more of a sledger & showman than a bowler. & now Sreesanth says "It's normal. Nothing happened. It's all part of the game". Sorry to break the news crybaby; Such physical violence isn't part of Cricket...not in India and nowhere else in the world. If you do it with your own team-mates, it can only get uglier with Symonds/Hayden/Graeme Smith/ KP & the ilk. Awaiting BCCI's story-telling skills to push this matter under the carpet.:nervous:

Oh God, this is truly embarrassing Indeed. T'was bound to happen though. If you have two emotional guys like Sree and Bhajji, both of the same age, there's bound to be some problems. But cant believe it played out like this, in front of the whole world. We really dont know what happened or what was said. It could be possible that something really piercing was said or done. We really cant blame Sree for getting hurt. What I would have likened to happen, under such scenario is for Sree to put his head down and run for the dressing room and not cried like this, in front of everyone.

Guest HariSampath
Acting like a baby? I would like to see how the bravehearts here react after being slapped in front of throusands of people in a stadium and possibly millions of viewers watching on TV.
I dont think I will cry...I would have kicked Bhajji in the nuts.....and later apologised

Guest HariSampath

I think that Kings 11 shouldnt let this go....they should haul Bhajji over the hottest coals and get him banned from the remainder of the IPL games. This way Bhajji will be hit hardest where it hurts most...he has just played 3 games so far, and as it takes a minimum of 4 games to get paid, he will lose all the money. Hopefully Sachin wont bail out his obnoxious team mate this time...wonder what Sachin says about this....will maintain silence or some PC statement, I suppose. In some ways , Sachin has to take up responsibility for his deputy and stand in captain, and at least criticise him in the strongest terms. Physical assault on an opponent and professional is a strict NO NO..what would have happened if by some freak chance, Sree had ducked or something and if Bhajji's blow had caught him in the eyes or ears ??

My first post..... This incident makes my blood boil!An absolute shambles! I have always said that sreesanth can go over the top with his sledging antics, but at the end of the day it is part of the game. So too in the IPL. So even if he did sledge one of the Mumbai Indians, then I don't see any problems in that whatsoever. But there is no excuse for slapping or abusing someone once the game is finished. If these rumours are true, then Harbhajan has just lost the respect I had for him. That the guy is ill-tempered was known to me before, but that he could go to this extent wasn't. And what's up with the abuse of SREESANTH here? I can't believe some of the posts here. I think he is MAN enough not to have hit him back and make this an even bigger embarrassement for INDIAN cricket. Secondly, by abusing an INDIAN team colleague, Harbhajan is putting his IPL team before his national team. Well done mate.... You really deserve to be part of the graceful Indian cricket team.... NOT!

My first post..... This incident makes my blood boil!An absolute shambles! I have always said that sreesanth can go over the top with his sledging antics, but at the end of the day it is part of the game. So too in the IPL. So even if he did sledge one of the Mumbai Indians, then I don't see any problems in that whatsoever. But there is no excuse for slapping or abusing someone once the game is finished. If these rumours are true, then Harbhajan has just lost the respect I had for him. That the guy is ill-tempered was known to me before, but that he could go to this extent wasn't. And what's up with the abuse of SREESANTH here? I can't believe some of the posts here. I think he is MAN enough not to have hit him back and make this an even bigger embarrassement for INDIAN cricket. Secondly, by abusing an INDIAN team colleague, Harbhajan is putting his IPL team before his national team. Well done mate.... You really deserve to be part of the graceful Indian cricket team.... NOT!
Hmm...now what if Bhajji had tried slapping Hayden or Symonds? :omg: