Why the fack is Sreesanth sobbing?

sm332

Hmm...now what if Bhajji had tried slapping Hayden or Symonds? :omg:
I can see the funny side of your post :) But honestly. Who does harbhajan think he is?? Flippin raising his hands on his indian team mate. Bloody joke! Such an idiot! As for the consequences of this incident, I think he should be banned from playing for mumbai indians as that seems to hold more value for him than playing for the indian cricket team. Oh, exclude him from the indian cricket team aswell! We don't want backstabbers in our team!

Harby is an idiot, wtf caused him to slap sreesanth seriously, i really hope he gets disciplined no wonder the aussies think he's an obnoxious little weed yeh i know sreesanth goes over the top with the sledging, but bhaji took it too far by slapping him

First post here. Such an incident has to prompt it. Whatever one might say, physically assaulting a player (whether Indian or not) is just not done. Bhajji needs to be banned. His act is disgraceful and has made those of us who supported him in Australia a laughing stock.

Bhajji is turning out to be quite the Sohaib Akhtar, isnt he. I hope BCCI marks what happened to Akhtar because of PCB's lax handling and punishes him properly. Remember how we laughed at Pakistanis for supporting Akhtar blindly despite him being so ill-disciplined. If you check Harbhajan's history, his career has been littered with umpteen controversies too.

First post here. Such an incident has to prompt it. Whatever one might say' date=' physically assaulting a player (whether Indian or not) is just not done. Bhajji needs to be banned. His act is disgraceful and [b']has made those of us who supported him in Australia a laughing stock.
not really, two different incidents.

sreekant has again shifted the focus away from his bowling to his dramatics. he could have easily avoided this situation. i mean cmon he's 23 and he only got slapped. no need to go on camera and cry like a woman. what happened to all that 'im aggghhresive pphhast bowler' talk by sreekant??? phat gayi na uski?? however, i also agree that harby shudnt have done this in the first place. but if anyone faced someone as annoying as sreekant, they wouldve done the same thing

This is disgusting....people have come up with the most craziest & rude ideas of why Sreesanth was crying...without knowing the full thing how can you make fun of someone...? and I dont think it was anything childish to do, Sreesanth is very emotional & aggressive, and it was rather better to get emotional than aggressive.... I know Sreesanth is a character but sometimes his points are valid to, and he himself said on NDTV that he is very emotional thats why he started crying....

With the recent incident' date=' do you really think Bhajji was as innocent(in Aus) as potrayed in the media?[/quote'] each case should be looked at on its own merit, one cannot presume and make up a verdict on a previous incident. As for this incident, I think Harbhajan should be punished so that he knows that he cant do this sort of thing again. Btw, I saw Sreesanth's interview on the tv. He was saying that he considers Bhajji almost like his brother and that he told the management that they shouldnt press any charges against him. But I think the management will press charges. On the side, Jadeja said since Moody,an australian, is at the helm of the Mohali management, that he will do something so that the Aussies are happy. He also mentioned that Bhajji is in deep trouble.

each case should be looked at on its own merit, one cannot presume and make up a verdict on a previous incident. As for this incident, I think Harbhajan should be punished so that he knows that he cant do this sort of thing again. Btw, I saw Sreesanth's interview on the tv. He was saying that he considers Bhajji almost like his brother and that he told the management that they shouldnt press any charges against him. But I think the management will press charges. On the side, Jadeja said since Moody,an australian, is at the helm of the Mohali management, that he will do something so that the Aussies are happy. He also mentioned that Bhajji is in deep trouble.
Even in criminal law and prosecution past history is considered. Very unlikely Bhajji was clean in Aus, he has a history of indiscipline and abuse. And WTF is wrong with Jadeja? Just becuase Moody is an Austrlian you cant slander him

derc3s.jpg Sources close to him said that after the match a smiling Sreesanth walked up to Harbhajan - the captain of the losing Mumbai Indians - and said "Hard luck". "That was enough for Harbhajan to lose his cool and hit Sreesanth under the eye," said sources close to the fast bowler. This is really unacceptable. What's wrong with this Bhaji fella?

...does anyone even know the whole story or we are just going by media reports! See, when someone cries.sympathy is pretty natural and this is sreesanth, one who has the art of getting under the skin
both deserves to be punished..sreesanth was irritating the mumbai players all through the match and was needling them..bhajji b4 the match warned sreesanth from doing so..anyways after losing the match bhajji was naturally not in good mood and this is when he met sree..dunno what he said and bhajji lost his cool and slapped him....i am happy this happened..both should be punished..but the good thing is sreesanth has lost the face to look stare or foulmouth other players..

What a sore loser is this fellow "When you lose nothing seems to be okay. I won't bowl and bat for other people. They have to be captain of their own bowling and own bowling. I can not do other's job," he said angrily when asked if captaincy was tough. "I don't like losing. When you lose, you don't feel happy." http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Bhajji_slaps_Sreesanth_makes_him_cry/articleshow/2983882.cms