Why the fack is Sreesanth sobbing?

sm332

Sreesanth crying has shown the world how much of a biatch and pus he is. Get a life and stop sledging if your such a little biatch, just kidding.I completly understand why Sree would cry getting hit by ur own teammate who you thought was like your older brother. But in the end i realize how much Harbhajan irked the Australians and how Harbhajans uses cheap tactics to fack up batsmen concentrations

I am glad sree cried in front of everyone...otherwise this thing would not have come to light and this "abnoxious weed" would have grown out of control. And hopefully this will also mean no more "aggressive nostrils" from sree!

What a wuss this Sreesanth turned out to be ... and to think that some of the posters here made him out to be a some sort of macho man for his stupid sledging against opponents ... I shudder to think what this wuss had done had he been roughed up by Symmo or Hayden .
it was more emotional effect than anything else. He didnt see it coming from a teammate with whom he had played for so long