Do people dislike Kohli mostly because of his personality ?

14 hours ago, maniac said:

many years back I went to see Batman Begins in Prasad’s IMAX in Hyderabad. A famous current telugu super star from a famous telugu family came to watch it along with his friends. I was sitting right behind them.  Few of those friends  were recognizable faces as well. They are actors who do small roles like hero’s friends, villains chamcha or act as leads themselves in small budget movies.

This  star dropped his mobile phone in his seat somewhere and all of a sudden all these chamchas were literally searching for it like their life savings were stolen.

Something tells me their concern  was not out of love.

I feel the same way when foreign players including Pakistani cricketers  reciprocate their love for Kohli. 

just curious.. was it mahesh

Edited by Vk1
14 hours ago, maniac said:

many years back I went to see Batman Begins in Prasad’s IMAX in Hyderabad. A famous current telugu super star from a famous telugu family came to watch it along with his friends. I was sitting right behind them.  Few of those friends  were recognizable faces as well. They are actors who do small roles like hero’s friends, villains chamcha or act as leads themselves in small budget movies.

This  star dropped his mobile phone in his seat somewhere and all of a sudden all these chamchas were literally searching for it like their life savings were stolen.

Something tells me their concern  was not out of love.

I feel the same way when foreign players including Pakistani cricketers  reciprocate their love for Kohli. 

you are a good story teller. BTW i have also watched batman begin in Prasad's IMAX during my college days.

1 minute ago, SRT100 said:

Of course it was. However, during a WC match is not the time.

Team first should have been his mantra.

I know what you are saying. To say least Fans in stadium are 12th player. Fans deliberately target a player and why shouldn’t they. They have come to see their side win and do their bit. I recall whole Edgbaston targeting Bopara in a India England affair for h e was doing so well against us.

If a player or skipper comes and gives such BS lecture to fans, he doesn’t deserve fans.

Only solution is boo Kohli each time he walks in and message to BCCI will be clear.

2 hours ago, SRT100 said:

Of course it was. However, during a WC match is not the time.

Team first should have been his mantra.

He always tries to be on the moral high ground conveniently forgetting all those 'ethics' when any opposition batsman is out. Wonder what his bollywood wife and other supportive feminists have to say about the filthy street language he uses... 

It's a sliding scale.  If he produced great results as is expected from such a strong team, we would tolerate the antics.  If he was a bit more subdued,  humble and mature in his approach, we may tolerate some of the sub-par performances of the team.  But when the package deal is "Buy sub-par results, Get arrogance free" it starts to wear on the fans.

Edited by BacktoCricaddict
4 hours ago, sorak said:

I don’t mind even hugging a hobo immediately after winning the trophy. Only shameless undeserving loosers go and smile and hug people after loosing the trophy. Honourable ones just stand clap shake hand with opposing players while thinking what went wrong. Because they care

3 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

On the cricket field only one friend is a loser. That is definitely not Kane :phehe: 3 back to back major wins. WC semi, Test series, Test championship. Kohli just won a freaking T20 series.

Funnily people remember Nzl and Williamson more for the WC final than England themselves. I mean everyone feels they were the deserving champions or worst case scenario co-champions