Pakistan Tour of England 2021 - Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Absolutely poor cricket from England, apart from Roy no one looked in form but the way they eager to finish the match with sixes was lolworthy

Still i like this approach,India would have still lost with their 60 off first 10 kind of start

Just now, Suhaan said:

Still i like this approach,India would have still lost with their 60 off first 10 kind of start

I am not talking about approach upfront but when you know you need to get. Nonsensical slogs when you just needed to go run a ball. 

Today Chahar was super impressive in that regard

Just now, SK_IH said:

I am not talking about approach upfront but when you know you need to get. Nonsensical slogs when you just needed to go run a ball. 

Today Chahar was super impressive in that regard

Chahar played well no doubt,but this is completely different format different ball game

I didn't find anything wrong with Livingstone going for that shot,he backed his strength and result was it was all over for Pakistan ,it didn't have any effect even with Morgan getting out

1 minute ago, Suhaan said:

Chahar played well no doubt,but this is completely different format different ball game

I didn't find anything wrong with Livingstone going for that shot,he backed his strength and result was it was all over for Pakistan ,it didn't have any effect even with Morgan getting out

Different format but RRR is same :noidea:

Livingstone was ok but Morgan was simply daft especially considering he was dropped the ball before

Just now, SK_IH said:

Different format but RRR is same :noidea:

Livingstone was ok but Morgan was simply daft especially considering he was dropped the ball before

That shot wasn't needed at all,Livingstones six sealed it for Eng,it didn't let Eng loose even when they lost Morgan

I thought you were blaming both Livingstone and Morgan