Ban Bhajji

iluvbrettlee

Ban Bhajji  

1. 1.

I dont care about apologizes now Bhaji should be banned for the rest of tournament and a heavy fine. Bhaji had told sree in advance that he would hit him incase sree misbehaved , it was pre planned and bhaji just acted on his plan. I dont think Sachin or Dhoni will let this slip though.

I hope he gets banned for at least a year. Seriously, this is sickening. First, he creates all sort of ruckus in Australia, but because of Sachin's word, everyone was supporting him. Now this - hitting own teammate - this is just like Akhtar but in this case just when the whole world's eyes are on India and the tournament. Grr. So bad for the team and the IPL.

The first thing that ponting, hayden, gilly and symmonds would have done is to call Lee and ask about the actual turn of events. This should be amusing for these to see harbhajan atlast getting caught for the deeds. fortunately there was no aussie involved in the mishap.

I dont know whether IPL match refree does anything. As far as mumbai indians are concerned, they need to act and drop him for couple of matches or more giving a clear signal that they will not tolerate this nonsense. To begin with, they have asked harbhi to step down as a captain. I would go further and ban him. No one is above the game.

Guest HariSampath

Bhajji will be banned for 5 tests/15 int'ls with immediate effect ( including all IPL games, as he cannot play anything from now on).... Disgraceful incident.......Drop Dravid ;-)

Harbhajan Singh has disappointed the people who supported him in Aus' date=' he has just lost his reputation of being innocent and just being a target of media, he is definitely wrong and should be punished. And Yuvi i sright to file a complaint against him, I mean they may be friends but this is totally unacceptable. Harbhajan Singh should apologise to Sreesanth on TV or in front of media if he really means it. But Amazingly yesterday we didnt see an aggressive Sreesanth, I thought he would've given back the **** to Bhaji, but he didnt, which is really gr8 of him! Harbhajan should be ashamed! and Tendulkar a bigger idiot for making Harbhajan captain, I mean even the cheerleader could tell yesterday that whoever won the toss would chose to bat...[/quote'] yes man tendu is the biggest loser over here :((:((:((

well bhajji and santh are of same type.. both have their top floor broken.. so i know both won't care much about what all happend and would be friends again.. same attitude both have.. so yaa won't be much nuisance..
thats it...! you see the same decision will be taken...!! and Bhajji will be back in action, soon...!!!

yes man tendu is the biggest loser over here :((:((:((
Yeah, thats the biggest loss - his reputation. Now people will question whether Sachin was really telling the truth and that he's not as great as we all think he is and all sorts of nonsense. IPL and India also got a bad name because of this. In Bangalore on the opening night, Lalit Modi said, "We want to show how great the new and dynamic India is." They've seen it: - Kolkata's lights going off (as humorous as this might be, it shows us in very bad light (pun not intended)). - Bhajji vs. Sreesanth - Politicians arguing in the Parliament and local governments whether cheerleaders should be allowed or not. - Cheerleaders complaining how abusive the Indian spectators have been towards them. Ugh.

More

Sreesanth's Turnaround Sreesanth when, he first spoke to TIMES NOW , told us that Bhajji had the right to beat him up. But when Sreesanth spoke to a Malayalee Channel, what actually happened between him and Bhajji after the match at Mohali. Revealing the facts, Sreesanth's language, his tone was very different and he said that it was more than a slap, it was a slugfest. Sreesanth said, "I never expected this behaviour, I was very surprised." "It was said to be a slap, but it was more than that, it was like a slugfest", he said adding that he has forgiven Harbhajan for what he did to him and that he wanted to continue playing for the country.
I suspect that this incident is not the end of trouble between these 2 ..