Sharp thinking Dhoni- briliant work

DomainK

Guest HariSampath
Stop giving credit to Dhoni:D It was raina at the non-striker's end to point that the batsmen had crossed Atleast, that's the way I saw it
Yes , Raina made Jogi to wait, AFTER Dhoni pointed out to Shukla being out of his crease...thats why I said in my matchthread post that it was brilliant thinking by CSK fielders plus Dhoni.

That is the difference between just winning teams, and Champions approach. Every minor detail given maximum attention, because they all count in the final result.
mail this part to all Indian players, especially IKP, Yuvi, Kaifu, RU, etc. ask all the Indian team members to stick this quote on their cup-boards, etc. mainly, keep a copy of this quote in their pockets while doing ads and catwalk on ramps. if possible I will rep you Hari!

That is the difference between just winning teams, and Champions approach. Every minor detail given maximum attention, because they all count in the final result. .
Yep! :two_thumbs_up: Exactly what Aus does in Intl matches. Attention to detail and on-field tactics.