Ganguly - avg of 12, sr of 59 & cost over $1000000

amits

Yeah' date=' he played his first good knock in 8 attempts against the most pathetic bowling attack in the tournament. So?[/quote'] dude foreal, its not about knocks like this its about consistency. Look at the bowling line up, most pathetic line up ive seen in my life. Dont try to hype up this knock on flat hyd wicket against worst than street bowlers.

@ganguly fans dont forget that it was gangulys painfully slow 130-ball 66 against bangladesh in the 2007 wc which cost india the 2007 world cup. he should not have even got into the wc 2007 team as he spoilt the indian team chances only to get some runs for himself

@ganguly fans dont forget that it was gangulys painfully slow 130-ball 66 against bangladesh in the 2007 wc which cost india the 2007 world cup. he should not have even got into the wc 2007 team as he spoilt the indian team chances only to get some runs for himself
VVS Should of played instead of lame asss ganguly

Guest Hiten.
Ganguly-The most selfish player ever to play the game for india
WTF you talking about ? Just because VVS is out of the IPL, it does not mean you puke nonsense on the forum. Ganguly saved India's ass along with VVS in the 3rd test vs SA. Ganguly has been inspiring with bat, bowl and his captaincy in the last 3 IPL games.

WTF you talking about ? Just because VVS is out of the IPL, it does not mean you puke nonsense on the forum. Ganguly saved India's ass along with VVS in the 3rd test vs SA. Ganguly has been inspiring with bat, bowl and his captaincy in the last 3 IPL games.
Hey man look, it has nothing to do with VVS. leave him out of it. So your trying to say Ganguly saved the team? nah man hes just happy because he saved himself. I have every right to say anything i want about ganguly. I've met him and seen him several times ive seen his shady side. and based on his actions and his demeanor it is fair to say he is the most selfish player india has ever had. Always trying to switch up the line up always worrying about himself rather than youngsters. Hes a selfish guy, i can tell you that much. As far as inspiring is concerned yea maybe you want to count the knock he hit against the weakest bowling attack, and he honestly has a good team with good bowlers also. As a captain, if your sorounded by so many match winners it makes life easy. His bowling is school boy style anyone can go out there and bowl the way he does, nothing spectacular about it. His consistency has not been that great neither has his selfish attitude

Ganguly-The most selfish player ever to play the game for india
i have to agree with rohan495 on this one. gangulys selfishness cost india the 2003 wc. he played 130 balls, but scores only 66. a player in odis, after playing 130 balls should atleast score a 100. and also in a odi against aus, when india need 318 to win, ganguly took 111 balls for 86 runs and slowed down after tendulkars dismissal only looking to score his runs himself without caring anything for the team. it was due to his selfishness in batting that he was kicked out from the odi team & i hope he never plays an odi again

lol tera vvs kya kar raha ...tond hila raha hai kya....nikalhi diya uska franchise...lol..muuh band rakh aur match dekh..kaise laga deccan ka haar
lol dude. wat the fack are you talking about speak english fool. VVS average is 31 and a SR is 117 so i dont know what your talking about.VVS has way more to offer than Ganguly in limited over cricket.

i have to agree with rohan495 on this one. gangulys selfishness cost india the 2003 wc. he played 130 balls' date=' but scores only 66. a player in odis, after playing 130 balls should atleast score a 100. and also in a odi against aus, when india need 318 to win, ganguly took 111 balls for 86 runs and slowed down after tendulkars dismissal only looking to score his runs himself without caring anything for the team. it was due to his selfishness in batting that he was kicked out from the odi team & i hope he never plays an odi again[/quote'] dude amits you know why Ganguly left Laxman out of the squad for the 03 world cup where Laxman could have been a real threat. You will laugh if i say this, he left him out because Laxman was bad luck to the team according to selfish ass ganguly.

Guest Hiten.
Hey man look, it has nothing to do with VVS. leave him out of it. So your trying to say Ganguly saved the team? nah man hes just happy because he saved himself. I have every right to say anything i want about ganguly. I've met him and seen him several times ive seen his shady side. and based on his actions and his demeanor it is fair to say he is the most selfish player india has ever had. Always trying to switch up the line up always worrying about himself rather than youngsters. Hes a selfish guy, i can tell you that much.
I don't give a flying fawk about your personal meeting with SCG. Had he even sexually molested you, I'd probably point fingers at you and LMFAO. What does his batting and his achievements have to do with his personal lifestyle ? I don't care if he is arrogant or not. For me his antics on field matter and he has done enough to be in the same tier as SRT, RD et al. And if you didn't know he was the one who backed young talents namely UV, Kaif, IKP,Nehra, Balaji, Dhoni and many others while he was holding the Team India fort. P.S: For god's sakes stop making judgments about players based on your "hi hello, f*ck off" meetings. :mad: P.P.S: I am not advocating for SCG's ODI comeback. As others, I think his ODI career is done and dusted.