South Africa anarchy- Indians and Indian owned properties targeted and destroyed in Durban

LordPrabhzy

On 7/16/2021 at 2:22 PM, Real McCoy said:

And talking about those SA Indians and other Indians from places like UK, Kenya, WI, Zimbabwe they are the most arrogant people when talking about India. But now they want our help. I knew since the whites were murdered, the indians are next. None of this news about white genocide and now the threats of genociding Indians in SA are seen in BBC, CNN or any european/american news channels. I don't think Modi will help because he is a dummy in western eyes. Even if he does, watch out how the same BBC will twist it into Indian aggression.

Yea I agree with you. In college there was an Indian origin South African who would take offense if someone called him Indian. 

On 7/16/2021 at 2:22 PM, Real McCoy said:

And talking about those SA Indians and other Indians from places like UK, Kenya, WI, Zimbabwe they are the most arrogant people when talking about India. But now they want our help. I knew since the whites were murdered, the indians are next. None of this news about white genocide and now the threats of genociding Indians in SA are seen in BBC, CNN or any european/american news channels. I don't think Modi will help because he is a dummy in western eyes. Even if he does, watch out how the same BBC will twist it into Indian aggression.

When did they ask for our help? 

5 hours ago, bharathh said:

Yea I agree with you. In college there was an Indian origin South African who would take offense if someone called him Indian. 

Yeah I met a zambian of Indian origin. I asked him if he's of Indian origin not even calling him Indian. He never talked to me after that :lol:

I wonder iff people here will support Indian SA when they find out that most of them are muz muz.

Indians in African countries have been inherently racist. When Uganda gained independence, Indian Ugandans had option to either get Ugandan passport or the British passport and most of them applied for British passports which was made easier by the exodus of Indians from Uganda by Idi Amin. Look at the attitude of this Indian Ugandan in this video:

Hence there are so many 'Indians' in the UK. I said Indians in inverted commas because they are actually Africans as they moved to Africa back in 1900s.

Edited by Franco Vazquez

38 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

I wonder iff people here will support Indian SA when they find out that most of them are muz muz.

Majority of the Indian South Africans are Hindus.

South Africa’s Indian population currently stands at 1,286,930 (2.5% of the overall population). The Indian community can be culturally divided into four broad groups along linguistic lines: Tamil, Telugu, Hindi and Gujarati. They are divided along the following major religions: Hindu (41.3%), Muslim (24.6%) and Christian (24.4%).

1 hour ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Indians in African countries have been inherently racist. When Uganda gained independence, Indian Ugandans had option to either get Ugandan passport or the British passport and most of them applied for British passports which was made easier by the exodus of Indians from Uganda by Idi Amin. Look at the attitude of this Indian Ugandan in this video:

Hence there are so many 'Indians' in the UK. I said Indians in inverted commas because they are actually Africans as they moved to Africa back in 1900s.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304782404577490391534780030

KAMPALA, Uganda—Five Pakistanis have been arrested in Uganda's western oil region, police said Tuesday, just two weeks ahead of the second anniversary of deadly terror attacks in the capital Kampala.

Ugandan police spokeswoman Judith Nabakoba said that the five men were arrested Sunday in the district of Ntoroki after they crossed the border from the Democratic Republic of Congo. In the Congo, they had allegedly met with Allied Democratic Forces, a group of Ugandan rebels formed in the mid-1990s to overthrow the government and establish an Islamic state.

"They were arrested after they crossed into Uganda with a Congolese guide," Ms. Nabakoba said "They are suspected to be involved in terrorism but we are still interrogating them."

Following the arrests, Ugandan police issued a terror alert, warning that militants could target Ugandan fans watching the European soccer championship. The warning carried echoes of attacks in Kampala that came as fans watched the finals of the 2010 World Cup. The Somali militant group al Shabab, which is allied with al Qaeda, claimed responsibility for those attacks that left more than 80 people dead.

Police said the five men arrested on Sunday had explained they were traversing the country to spread Islam. Their identities haven't been released.

Bony Katatumba, consul general at the Pakistan Consulate in Uganda, said he was still waiting for a formal notification from the police about the charges the men face. There are some 5,000 Pakistanis in Uganda, he added, engaged in a number of businesses, from car dealerships to pharmaceuticals.

"I have heard about the arrests, but the police is yet to furnish me with the details," said Mr. Katatumba. A spokesman in Islamabad for Pakistan's foreign ministry couldn't immediately be reached for comment.

Ugandan intelligence officials believe the Islamic fighters that make up the ADF have regrouped in Eastern Congo after they were driven from Uganda in 2004. In March, the Ugandan army said the ADF had set up three camps in Congo's North Kivu province, some 30 kilometers from the Ugandan border, near where oil exploration companies have discovered some 1.5 billion barrels of oil.

The ADF orchestrated a string of deadly bomb attacks in Uganda in the late 1990s, targeting mainly taxis, public buildings and markets. Ugandan intelligence officials say that the group, which was largely supported by the Somali government in the 1990s, is also closely linked to al Qaeda.

That threat, coupled with a spate of terror attacks in neighboring Kenya, has put Uganda security forces on high alert.

So unlike what our padosi claims, pakistanis were also in that group who fled to the UK

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idi_Amin

In August 1972, Amin declared what he called an "economic war", a set of policies that included the expropriation of properties owned by Asians and Europeans. Uganda's 80,000 Asians were mostly from the Indian subcontinent and born in the country, their ancestors having come to Uganda in search of prosperity when India was still a British colony.[49] Many owned businesses, including large-scale enterprises, which formed the backbone of the Ugandan economy.[50][51][52]

On 4 August 1972, Amin issued a decree ordering the expulsion of the 50,000 Asians who were British passport holders. This was later amended to include all 60,000 Asians who were not Ugandan citizens. Around 30,000 Ugandan Asians emigrated to the UK. Others went to Commonwealth countries such as Australia, South Africa, Canada, and Fiji, or to India, Kenya, Pakistan, Sweden, Tanzania, and the United States

You gotta be desperate to move to uganda :lol:

https://www.monitor.co.ug/uganda/news/national/uganda-denies-700-pakistanis-refugee-status--1815710

KAMPALA- Eng Hilary Onek, the Minister of Relief, Disaster Preparedness and Refugees, has said that at least 780 Pakistanis have been denied refugee status in Uganda on grounds that the two countries do not share a border.

Last year, according to Eng Onek, the first batch of 500 individuals applied for refugee status following the ongoing war in their country but Uganda insisted they should seek refugee from the nearby states.

“Some of these people come in the country pretending that they are refugees and then begin to trade, deny nationals opportunities and grow rich while exploiting the people here. Why can’t they go to other countries?” Mr Onek said.

He was addressing the media on the side-lines of the Inter-governmental Authority on Development (IGAD), conference of experts and ministers on jobs, livelihood and self-reliance for refugees, returnees and host communities at Speke Resort Hotel Munyonyo on Monday.

He said there is a new group of 280 Pakistanis who came to seek refugee status but they have also been blocked.

Uganda’s official total number of refugees stands at 1.2 million according to the January 2019 figures from the Office of the Prime Minister.

The number has grown enormously in the past four years because of internal conflicts in South Sudan, Democratic Republic of Congo and Burundi.

Without specifying, Mr Onek said some people who came to Uganda as refugees from Asia in the 1970s have since become some of the richest people in the country.

“Some were selling sodas on the streets in early 1970s. Now they are among the richest people in the world. We shall not accept that, let them look somewhere else,” he said.

Ms Fathia Alwan, the IGAD Director of Social Development Division, said countries ought to be tolerant to their own nationals and stop internal conflicts as a method of reducing the number of refugees.

“We hope that we shall solve internal conflicts especially among IGAD member countries but we also encourage other countries to be hospitable,” Ms Alwan said.

On 7/18/2021 at 9:33 AM, Real McCoy said:

Yeah I met a zambian of Indian origin. I asked him if he's of Indian origin not even calling him Indian. He never talked to me after that :lol:

That's an extreme reaction! I met a Goan origin guy who had a Kenyan Passport. He was quite friendly and was "Indian" in his love for Indian food, Kishore Kumar songs etc. It seems the sea faring Goans used to travel and sometimes settle down in port towns in Africa. There are actually Goans in Karachi, Pakistan, which was probably like a mini Bombay in the pre-partition era.

The ones who were total douchebags towards FOBs as they called H1s were those with parents who had come from India. Maybe they got bullied in school, getting called brown boy, bloody Indian and what not. Ethnic Indians from indentureship countries, Africa etc were and are probably still subject to "coolie" and other racial slurs. Even mainland Indians look down upon these folks as they were of lower caste and labor class when they left Indian shores. Lot of them dislike mainland Indians for that reason.

Unlike gora race people like Russians, Eastern Europeans or even light skinned Mexicans, Middle Easterners etc, Indian origin people stand out and don't "blend" in with the Western crowds though they have been living in the west for generations. So it's a case of people literally not being comfortable in their own skin. 

17 minutes ago, nevada said:

That's an extreme reaction! I met a Goan origin guy who had a Kenyan Passport. He was quite friendly and was "Indian" in his love for Indian food, Kishore Kumar songs etc. It seems the sea faring Goans used to travel and sometimes settle down in port towns in Africa. There are actually Goans in Karachi, Pakistan, which was probably like a mini Bombay in the pre-partition era.

The ones who were total douchebags towards FOBs as they called H1s were those with parents who had come from India. Maybe they got bullied in school, getting called brown boy, bloody Indian and what not. Ethnic Indians from indentureship countries, Africa etc were and are probably still subject to "coolie" and other racial slurs. Even mainland Indians look down upon these folks as they were of lower caste and labor class when they left Indian shores. Lot of them dislike mainland Indians for that reason.

Unlike gora race people like Russians, Eastern Europeans or even light skinned Mexicans, Middle Easterners etc, Indian origin people stand out and don't "blend" in with the Western crowds though they have been living in the west for generations. So it's a case of people literally not being comfortable in their own skin. 

I tried to reason with that guy and even small talked on other occassions. It seems he was really hurt :(( and never spake with me again. If i were to guess, he would be a gujju, "wheaty" :phehe: complexion but short. So he didn't fit the labor class look and looked like a fairly well off guy. He came off as nice but when I said what I did, it was an about turn. The ones in SA maybe from the indentured variety and a lot of judging goes on from both sides.

Yeah the ones who make fun of the FOBs are the american borns. They say FOBs have an habit of staring but it was the ABCD guys who were staring at me. Ironically the girls were often nice to me :winky: You call it douchebaggery. I call it jealousy:--D. You're right on that they get bullied in high school and usually its the boys who end up having a messed up life as adults.

If somebody asks us, we'll just say we are Indians. But to them, the country they are a part of doesn't fully accept them as citizens on a social level. Even now in the UK, British Asians stand out even after 5-6 generations