Rishabh Pant or Mohammed Rizwan - who is better batsman?

Better batsman   

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better batsman?

4 minutes ago, Baji-Rao said:

Rizwan on the other hand has been winning SERIES's for his team. Match winning comes down to overall team strength and Rizwan is so ridiculous in his field he manages to bring victory despite it at many times and is bagging Series Awards. Rizwan is the man, pant on the other hand has just been riding on his gabba knock.

Abey ghonchu which series this guy won in Sena.  And in which Sena country he won Man of the series. How many centuries him and Gobar Azam have overseas. Go and ask your selectors in overseas test whom they will pick among Pant and minnonw basher azam and rizwan. 

8 minutes ago, Baji-Rao said:

scroll up ;) :hysterical:

I am asking again which series he won in SENA , like pant did 2 back to back in Aus. What was this minnow basher contribution in any series which Pakistan may have won in Sena. As far as my knowledge goes Pakistan have not win any test series in Sena in past 10-12 years atleast. laugh is on you.

14 minutes ago, Baji-Rao said:

Read the above^

If you bothered watching, you would realise the difference between Rizwan and Pant. Pant is a merchant of run making to cover his dropped catches and runs conceded who has done nothing but perform against australia with the bat while failed against everyone else (the series he was conceding runs mind you)

Rizwan on the other hand has been winning SERIES's for his team. Match winning comes down to overall team strength and Rizwan is so ridiculous in his field he manages to bring victory despite it at many times and is bagging Series Awards. Rizwan is the man, pant on the other hand has just been riding on his gabba knock.

The above quotation on Rizwan's knock shows his temperament and understand of his game to elevate the team. Meanwhile clueless Pant was slogging instead of defending in the WTC final which cost them the entire trophy since all he had to to do was block and stay in for 10 more overs to waste the day.

Mind you again brainless and cluless slogging of Pant had him out on 5 i think off jamieson? before he got an extra life to make a few more runs and even then he had no sense of awareness to play with grit and solid his defence to earn the team the WTC. Overhyped over one knock by the fans while there's so many Rizwan knocks to brag about and that too across formats and not just one.

Generational Talent.

What's the guarantee that defesive batting would have saved him from getting out, did Adam Gilchrist slow down just bco the conditions weren't in his favour? No he didn't. 

Players like Gilchrist, Sehwag, Pant are cut from different cloth they live by the sword and they die by it. 

Rizwan hasn't won you a series away from home and never will, as far as strength of team is concerned, Pant won the Gabba match with a C grade Indian team which had bowlers who had a combined experience of 5 test matches so don't come up with that excuse. Similarly the Sydney 97 knock was a masterpiece, something which came under immense pressure, I know that Rizwan has been as impressive as Pant as far as batting averages are concerned but sorry he doesn't come close on impact. Let alone Rizwan even many atg batsman don't play as many impact innings as Pant has already played in his 20 odd tests. 

Pakistan has a very easy chance to break through to the finals of the WTC this time, if Rizwan and Babar still fail to get you to the finals then it won't really reflect well on them. 

Three away series in WI, Srilanka and Ban that's as easy as it gets. Apart from that they need to make your team win matches in home conditions , something which Pant already did when he scored a century vs england in the 4th test against in a critical situation. 

50 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Abey ghonchu which series this guy won in Sena.  And in which Sena country he won Man of the series. How many centuries him and Gobar Azam have overseas. Go and ask your selectors in overseas test whom they will pick among Pant and minnonw basher azam and rizwan. 

in England, they give MOTS for players in both teams. So Rizwan won MOTS last year

3 minutes ago, Serpico said:

in England, they give MOTS for players in both teams. So Rizwan won MOTS last year

But did pakistan won the series?As far as i remember they lost series. That's what i  asked when that Kazi claimed that Rizwan is winning serieses for pakistan , i mean what test series pak win in sena in past 10-15 years.

2 hours ago, Baji-Rao said:

Read the above^

If you bothered watching, you would realise the difference between Rizwan and Pant. Pant is a merchant of run making to cover his dropped catches and runs conceded who has done nothing but perform against australia with the bat while failed against everyone else (the series he was conceding runs mind you)

The above quotation on Rizwan's knock shows his temperament and understand of his game to elevate the team. Meanwhile clueless Pant was slogging instead of defending in the WTC final which cost them the entire trophy since all he had to to do was block and stay in for 10 more overs to waste the day.

Mind you again brainless and cluless slogging of Pant had him out on 5 i think off jamieson? before he got an extra life to make a few more runs and even then he had no sense of awareness to play with grit and solid his defence to earn the team the WTC. Overhyped over one knock by the fans while there's so many Rizwan knocks to brag about and that too across formats and not just one.

Generational Talent.

i like rizwan. both are quality but i am happy with pant.

26 minutes ago, Baji-Rao said:

this is called impact playing

Rizwan had zero impact on the England series. scored two 50s in rained out games. he was just better than other flops in pak team. played well in the home series against SA though

3 minutes ago, Baji-Rao said:

you are happy to choose who you prefer and like better and that's completely fine, my views are just statistical/performance based in the context of debates

they are both good. rizwan better keeper imo. pant slightly better batsman. but rizwawn is tough. would be interesting if he played for india and vice versa for pant. 

9 minutes ago, Baji-Rao said:

He had huge impact hence the MOS but alas, words wont go through a thick skull.

Anyways you criticise Rizwan's double 50+ scores, might want to talk about Pant's then performance in England then? :congrats:

http://www.howstat.com/cricket/statistics/players/PlayerCountries.asp?PlayerID=4542 

Didn’t @Serpico already tell you that England always award two MoS awards? The reason Rizwan was awarded MoS is that they HAD to give it to somebody from Pak and he was the only half decent performer for them  in the series. He literally had zero impact on the series outcome

12 minutes ago, Baji-Rao said:

And what was Pant's performance in England and New Zealand compared to Rizwan's 50+ scores ???:phehe:

he made a century and failed in other 3 games. you won't find me gushing over that century since I have standards and it came in a dead rubber game in a losing cause