Tokyo 2020 Paralympics: Record 19 medals thus far!!!! Amazing

5 minutes ago, neel roy said:

The nigerian was removed because the person doing second and last false start gets disqualified. Only one false start is tolerated . Problem with you is you speak nonsense without knowing facts. Yesterday you said swimming is a team sport. So please speak if you know or else keep shut. Dont peddle utter crap. 

The rule states that only one false start per race is allowed without the disqualification of the athlete(s) making the false start. Any athlete(s) making further false starts in the race shall be disqualified.

I’m just saying what the commentators were saying and they said they are surprised that the American was still in the game 

16 minutes ago, neel roy said:

Toor doesn’t qualify. Why were we even thinking he had a chance. Two foul throws out of 3 

His personal best and the Asian Record throw of 21.49 was the 15th best throw of the season. Was never in the contention. 

Looked injured as well with all the bandages. 

10 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

His personal best and the Asian Record throw of 21.49 was the 15th best throw of the season. Was never in the contention. 

Looked injured as well with all the bandages. 

21.49 is the same as No 1 in Group A. T Walsh. That might even win a bronze if thrown in finals. Issue is we are not even reaching 1 metre of our PB :( thats why I am sad. Kaur hit 64 in qualifying and 63.8 in finals. Her PB is 66.1. Toor Did 19.99 his PB is 21.49. At least go upto 1 m of PB. Is that too much. Or am

i being too critical.. 

However good Aussies are in sports.. in behaviour and in drunken brawls they ll always match their accomplishments 

Rugby Australia is investigating allegations of bad behaviour from the Australian men’s rugby sevens team on a rowdy flight home from the Tokyo Olympics that also could land members of Australia’s men’s soccer team, the Olyroos, in hot water.

The Australian Olympic Committee and Rugby Australia are aware of the alleged incident, which involves drunken behaviour during the Thursday evening flight back to Australia, according to sources with knowledge of the matter.

46 minutes ago, neel roy said:

21.49 is the same as No 1 in Group A. T Walsh. That might even win a bronze if thrown in finals. Issue is we are not even reaching 1 metre of our PB :( thats why I am sad. Kaur hit 64 in qualifying and 63.8 in finals. Her PB is 66.1. Toor Did 19.99 his PB is 21.49. At least go upto 1 m of PB. Is that too much. Or am

i being too critical.. 

Over expectations, hence more disappointment 

51 minutes ago, neel roy said:

i being too critical.. 

PB doesn't mean anything. It's a rare occurrence. Need to see the average.

Edited by rkt.india
55 minutes ago, Number said:

Chopra didn't do bad here.

Only 20 year old then against several Rio Olympic finalists.

https://www.worldathletics.org/results/diamond-league-meetings/2018/doha-diamond-league-7118069/men/javelin-throw/final/result

Isnt it a bit dangerous. If it slips from hand it can easily impale somebody like those seen in horror movies like wrong turn, SAW. i mean if it rains it might slip..also two of these offickal guys were ambling around in the 80 m mark .. some wrong judgement of trajectory of the javeline which definitely sways in wind can be fatal .

1 hour ago, neel roy said:

Isnt it a bit dangerous. If it slips from hand it can easily impale somebody like those seen in horror movies like wrong turn, SAW. i mean if it rains it might slip..also two of these offickal guys were ambling around in the 80 m mark .. some wrong judgement of trajectory of the javeline which definitely sways in wind can be fatal .

A Final Destination scenario where one of the participant 'cheated' death in the past..but gets a javelin through the heart because of a foul throw as the athlete slips on a leaf lying around dislodged by a sudden gust. Or something like that.

:vroam: