India tour of Eng - Tour Match, Chester-le-Street (3 day match)

25 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Ishant bowled well last time was hitting 140k occasionally

Last time? You know the series where one batsman scored 500+ & no one else reached even 350 from either side? Yeah that was the pitches & 140k occasionally isn't really much of an achievement when Curran (or Butler) was still hitting him down the order!

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Ishant bowled well last time was hitting 140k occasionally..  But he has completely lost the zip.  Run up is all over the place.  He is done

That 100 test gadha isn't even practicing. I guess he's guaranteed a spot for the 1st test. I can still understand clown sitting out but this gadha? I guess the team management feels as if he's Glenn McGrath when in reality there's a difference of 11 in their bowling averages

2 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Kolhi, Rahane, Shami, Ishant and Ashwin not playing the only practice match before the test series.. ( Ashwin I can forgive, he played a game for Surrey and did well).. what is the excuse for the rest of the seniors...? Cant imagine any other country's senior players doing this on an important tour

Kohli & Rahane have given the excuse of Injury & they both know they are automatic picks. 

100 test gadha not playing is a mystery hopefully he stays outta main XI as well. 

10 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Kohli & Rahane have given the excuse of Injury & they both know they are automatic picks. 

100 test gadha not playing is a mystery hopefully he stays outta main XI as well. 

Of course our senior leaders are making injury excuses whats Ishant and Shami's excuse? Tbh id rather have Siraj playing in place of Ishant for the first test