Indian fast bowling bench strength

Lokesh Raj from TN made his TNPL debut yesterday. He is a certain TN prospect at least.  He is sharp. Was bowling serious pace in the heat and humidity of Chepauk.

Look how far back the WK is standing. At least 25 yards. Was this Chepauk or Perth. Despite this, WK couldn't collect one sharp delivery that flew off the pitch at pace And went for four byes.

IMG-20210731-WA0019.jpg

IMG-20210731-WA0018.jpg

Edited by rkt.india
7 hours ago, rkt.india said:

He is quick but man his action is like wood. Bit scared to watch someone bowl like that with a side on action. Too much stress on ankles. 

Wood always terrifies me when he bowls. I always cringe. I can't watch his bowling action without grimacing. It's just horrible. 

Edited by Jay
7 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Lokesh Raj from TN made his TNPL debut yesterday. He is a certain TN prospect at least.  He is sharp. Was bowling serious pace in the heat and humidity of Chepauk.

Look how far back the WK is standing. At least 25 yards. Was this Chepauk or Perth. Despite this, WK couldn't collect one sharp delivery that flew off the pitch at pace And went for four byes.

IMG-20210731-WA0019.jpg

IMG-20210731-WA0018.jpg

Heard some things about him. Maybe gollum or maniac maybe familiar with this boy. Or sean Bradley. 

6 hours ago, Jay said:

He is quick but man his action is like wood. Bit scared to watch someone bowl like that with a side on action. Too much stress on ankles. 

Wood always terrifies me when he bowls. I always cringe. I can't watch his bowling action without grimacing. It's just horrible. 

There is one difference. Wood has a high jump, he doesn't.

46 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

There is one difference. Wood has a high jump, he doesn't.

Yea good point. So a bit safer hey? Bumrah action despite looking ugly is actually not bad for lower body. More stress on back but bowling in general is stressful for your back anyway. It can be fixed with strong back training. 

But ankles and knees is a different story. One erratic move and your ankle or knee ligament tears if you land awkwardly. There is no protection.