Vaccinated vs Unvaccinated CoViD data - this graph, I think, needs its own thread.

BacktoCricaddict

All these "I'm fit, my immune system is good, I don't need the vaccine" lot end up dying from COVID. 

These anti vaxxers are absolute criminals. Spreading lies and half truths everywhere. 

Scientific opposition is one thing, lying is another. Would love to see them cop the full extent of the law.

Edited by EnterTheVoid

news.com.au is owned by news corp which is owned by Rupert murdock. anything that comes out of this and other ms media is disinfo. what enzerdabungbung is promoting here is extralegal activity by equating those who don't want a foreign object inserted into their system as criminals. what a joke this guy is :facepalm:@Jimmy Cliff are you paying attention? If everything is done lawfully, it is him/it who should be in prison for promoting extralegal action.

23 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

enzerdabungbung you are someone to talk about seeking attention being an attention seeker yourself :winky:

What on earth are you on about?

Not that you made much sense before, vamos_rafa.

Some things never change :laugh:

Edited by EnterTheVoid

44 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

What on earth are you on about?

Not that you made much sense before, vamos_rafa.

Some things never change :laugh:

I thought you want to be left alone. why are you quoting me now? if this is isn't looking for attention, I don't know what is. That's why I said what I did.

Edited by Real McCoy

22 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I thought you want to be left alone. why are you quoting me now? if this is isn't looking for attention, I don't know what is. That's why I said what I did.

You were an attention seeker then, vamos_rafa. 

You are an attention seeker now, nothing has changed. 

You follow me around various threads when I told you on numerous occasions to buzz off. 

Keep following me around till your heart's comment. You're too irrelevant for me to care :laugh:

I just have a question for vaccine deniers. 

Most of them believe thst covid is caused by an experimental China virus

The vaccine is either a dead protein or a dead virus

The same people say they are ok not being vaccinated and letting virus take its toll

I dont understand this logic, you are ok letting an active china virus in your body and trying it in your body but not a dead virus/protein which has undergone vigorous scientific testing in the first world? Why? What is the logic here 

Edited by New guy

2 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

You were an attention seeker then, vamos_rafa. 

You are an attention seeker now, nothing has changed. 

You follow me around various threads when I told you on numerous occasions to buzz off. 

Keep following me around till your heart's comment. You're too irrelevant for me to care :laugh:

dont flatter yourself too much. im only arguing against the vaccines and you just are in the way. if I'm not that relevant, why quote me :dontknow: You always upvote others when they are against me. Don't lie :lol:It seems you are the one doing the stalking here. So I would tell you to follow your own advice which is to p1ss off

Just now, Real McCoy said:

dont flatter yourself too much. im only arguing against the vaccines and you just are in the way. if I'm not that relevant, why quote me :dontknow: You always upvote others when they are against me. Don't lie :lol:It seems you are the one doing the stalking here. So I would tell you to follow your own advice which is to p1ss off

You are not arguing against anything, you are just posting jokes and memes. One day you will grow the * up and understand the right wing troll subs and forums you popualate and then come and vomit the same thing everywhere  is not reality  and every action has consequences for immature people 

Nature and evolution has very low threshold for stupidity. 

50 minutes ago, New guy said:

You are not arguing against anything, you are just posting jokes and memes. One day you will grow the * up and understand the right wing troll subs and forums you popualate and then come and vomit the same thing everywhere  is not reality  and every action has consequences for immature people 

I don't know why you chime in but my views are strictly mine. I take useful information (preferably from non-MSM) but I make my own decisions. Your rest of the post is just jibby jabba. regarding nature and evolution, you should also stick to it. Taking MSM BS is behaving like sheep. No intellect just go with the flow until its shearing time.

17 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Love your work @BacktoCricaddict, keep them coming :thumbsup:

Thank you.  None of it is "my work," per se, bhai.  I just find and try to interpret and communicate data that others have painstakingly put together.  Often we don't get past the tweet or the headline.  Tweets reflect the twitterer's interpretation, and headlines reflect the editor's interpretation - both of them are in the business of maximizing  eyeballs/shares/likes, and don't usually provide context.  

8 hours ago, New guy said:

Well said. 

Close to six million dead worldwide. And his only "contribution" to this sensitive topic, if you can even call it that, is to post stupid memes attacking the hard work of doctors and medical professionals worldwide. 

As if this tragedy is something to joke about. 

Edited by EnterTheVoid

5 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Thank you.  None of it is "my work," per se, bhai.  I just find and try to interpret and communicate data that others have painstakingly put together.  Often we don't get past the tweet or the headline.  Tweets reflect the twitterer's interpretation, and headlines reflect the editor's interpretation - both of them are in the business of maximizing  eyeballs/shares/likes, and don't usually provide context.  

Agree completely.

The data you have shared shows how complex and evolving an issue this is, as opposed to the binary "this is good, that is bad" dumbed down version that is shown in the media.

Keep it coming :thumb:

19 hours ago, New guy said:

I just have a question for vaccine deniers. 

Most of them believe thst covid is caused by an experimental China virus

The vaccine is either a dead protein or a dead virus

The same people say they are ok not being vaccinated and letting virus take its toll

I dont understand this logic, you are ok letting an active china virus in your body and trying it in your body but not a dead virus/protein which has undergone vigorous scientific testing in the first world? Why? What is the logic here 

vigorous scientific testing? :lol: Gimme a break. A vaccine needs 10 years of research. You can't get a fully tested vaccine in one year.

Also a message for bungbung here. I'm sure you're reading this. It only proves my point that you have liked or approved those who debate against me. Thereby showing you're the one doing the stalking. you still haven't recovered from the hammering I gave you a few months ago which compelled you to go on a trollvoting spree. Its better to let it go :p: