Herschelle Gibbs rakes in dirty controversy again, tries to play KPL and then blames BCCI's "political agenda"

1 hour ago, Baji-Rao said:

congratulations to ICF for proposing their theories of players being paid to tweet. Not like other players dropping out has anything to with this drama amirite?

at the end of the day i feel for Kashmiris. They live in depression due to consistent political clashes going around in their homeland. I was happy about to KPL as

1) it'll give them some form of occupation in life other then hearing about politics

2) Pakistan doesn't have any Kashmiri players. This could've brought out loads of talents from that area specifically and would have been great since it eliminates provincial unbalance inside the team. cricket is a sport for all after all

Pointless statement. its not about being in their rights to not let a player play in india again, its about the fact they are showing this stance in the first place to turn it into a political turmoil. A sport being engaged with cheap politics out of insecurities

I still doubt if BCCI really did this but if they actually did, it's a nice way of showing PCB who the real boss is. It was fun to see entire Pakistani government machinery going into a wrist slitting mode.

at the end of the day i feel for Kashmiris. They live in depression due to consistent political clashes going around in their homeland. I was happy about to KPL as

1) it'll give them some form of occupation in life other then hearing about politics

2) Pakistan doesn't have any Kashmiri players. This could've brought out loads of talents from that area specifically and would have been great since it eliminates provincial unbalance inside the team. cricket is a sport for all after all

Being a great Indian you have so much of awareness and love for jihadis and their occupied land.

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Only nitpick as a self-appointed apostrophe police chief appointed by UNESCO, the correct usage of apostrophe is Gibbs’s and not Gibb’s in the official statement 

Gibbs' not Gibbs's

13 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Kashmir is a disputed region claimed by India ,any cricketer involved in KPL will be seen as someone not respecting India's sovereignty

If China can threaten nations mattrrs involving Taiwan,why should India stay back and be mere spectators and allow any tom dick gibbs ridiculing our claims

Umm..do you mean Kashmir is an integral part of India or are you saying it is disputed and India has 1/3 rd and can only bark about the third occupied by Pak and given up on the one owned by their dad China

11 hours ago, Norman said:

All the more reason to think that all this was an orchestrated drama. I mean people these days do all sorts of things to gain "popularity" somehow and a bhikari board like PCB is certainly capable (shameless) enough to do such nautanki.. 

Blame BCCI for their stupidity not PCB. 

https://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/those-part-of-pok-league-cant-play-or-work-in-india-bcci-7432438/

“While asking the boards not to allow their players to take part in the Kashmir league, we have informed them that in case they do, they can’t be part of any cricketing activity in India. We have done this keeping national interest in mind,” a top BCCI official told The Sunday Express.

BCCI official statement 

6 hours ago, straighttalk said:

Umm..do you mean Kashmir is an integral part of India or are you saying it is disputed and India has 1/3 rd and can only bark about the third occupied by Pak and given up on the one owned by their dad China

,yes you are right Kashmir is integral part of India

India hasn't given up on Aksai Chin,if they had they never would have vlaimed it and show it on their official map

Edited by Suhaan