Poyzz found players with X factor- Mohmmad Wasim Jr and Azam Khan , players to watch out in near future

9 minutes ago, Sean Bradley said:

Mohammed Wasim Jr. made his debut just like yesterday, and Azam Khan with X Factor? If anything he's the player with the XXXL factor. Talk about hyping the players, I remember OP hyping Vijay Shankar to the cloud and result is for everyone to see. 

and u hve decalared shankar a failure when he hasnt even played much

11 minutes ago, maniac said:

Gayle is an ATG of the game.

So ur talking of his skill now not fitness, talking about changing goal post

being an ATG means u can play with such poor fitness n its not that he is scoring tons n tons

Pujara too is a 2nd tier Indian ATG, he wasn’t always this bad. Sure he was never the most athletic but he had some basics right when he started.

again ur question was fitness how come skill is coming

Cornwall well given the talent pool in the WI gets a shot but again he can bat,bowl at a test level and is a safe catcher. I wouldn’t want a player like that in Indian team though.

Have u seen Azam field ?? Absolutely no 

Do indian team suffer from Pak or WI team problem ?? So why comparison

You don’t pick a fatty from the streets. If a legend gets fat and out of shape that’s a different thing. In USA you must have heard of Shaquille o Neil the basket ball player. He continued playing way past his prime but they used him as a box office attraction and he would be used sparingly because he was a crowd puller. He was a different level beast when he started. Gayle is in the same category.

when you

start you have to be fit,able to run and field. Sets a wrong precedent for other youngsters and the sport culture in general.

Tattoo se problem

hairstyle se waist line 

Are u watching cricket or fashion show

6 minutes ago, QuarantineTormentino said:

Wasim looks like a decent prospect, but if Pakistan want to mount a serious challenge to top teams they should stay the hell away from Azam Khan. The only way Azam Khan should play is as a keeper, but since they already have a terrific Keeper bat in Rizwan, there’s no place for Azam right now. 

Azam khan is the player they need , someone who can score quick in middle overs

their best prospect umar akmal was last guy who cud do it but he is finished . Pak doesnt have rich so azam is their best option 

Why cant 2 keepers play ??

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Azam khan is the player they need , someone who can score quick in middle overs

their best prospect umar akmal was last guy who cud do it but he is finished . Pak doesnt have rich so azam is their best option 

Why cant 2 keepers play ??

2 keepers can play, but Azam Khan is a liability in the field. He was pathetic in the first t20i in against the Windies. So he shouldn’t play as a pure batsman, Pakistan can play somebody else instead of him, they have many options. Plus he’s coming off a very poor PSL from what I know

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

So ur talking of his skill now not fitness, talking about changing goal post

being an ATG means u can play with such poor fitness n its not that he is scoring tons n tons

again ur question was fitness how come skill is coming

Have u seen Azam field ?? Absolutely no 

Do indian team suffer from Pak or WI team problem ?? So why comparison

Tattoo se problem

hairstyle se waist line 

Are u watching cricket or fashion show

i don’t agree that an unfit guy should be given a chance because he is a legend either but cricket is a commercial sport just like Shaq, guys like Rohit and Gayle are box office attractions so some compromises are made for commercial reasons. 

At the starting foundational level there should be 0 compromises on a guy who looks like that unless he has a Don bradman level talent smashing all records in domestics. It’s repulsive to watch these kind of players lumbering on the field with no credible performances. Shaw is leagues ahead of Azam Khan as a talent and a domestic performer and earned his shot but I am critical about him too because when you start off you need to have some basics in place. Also how the fk are these guys clearing yo yo tests. It’s a joke because clearly they are being accommodated due to some other reasons.

4 minutes ago, QuarantineTormentino said:

2 keepers can play, but Azam Khan is a liability in the field. He was pathetic in the first t20i in against the Windies. So he shouldn’t play as a pure batsman, Pakistan can play somebody else instead of him, they have many options. Plus he’s coming off a very poor PSL from what I know

azam is a pretty safe catcher 

he is raw and inconsistent, better throw him in international jhe ll learn quick there and pak team needs a plyer like him

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

i don’t agree that an unfit guy should be given a chance because he is a legend either but cricket is a commercial sport just like Shaq, guys like Rohit and Gayle are box office attractions so some compromises are made for commercial reasons. 

U hve keep same goal post

how do u knw he isnt box office unless he plays 

gayle isnt box office anymore btw

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

At the starting foundational level there should be 0 compromises on a guy who looks like that unless he has a Don bradman level talent smashing all records in domestics. It’s repulsive to watch these kind of players lumbering on the field with no credible performances. Shaw is leagues ahead of Azam Khan as a talent and a domestic performer and earned his shot but I am critical about him too because when you start off you need to have some basics in place. Also how the fk are these guys clearing yo yo tests. It’s a joke because clearly they are being accommodated due to some other reasons.

Shaw doesnt compete with azam khan

a team shud be build with what it needs

fitness is very important but 1st its always skill so if Varun.C or azam gives team what they need in skill that more important. Its pakistan anyways they dnt have any fitness staNDARD TO START WITH 

People don’t understand the meaning of impact and someone not ready for the big leagues.

many years ago when Umesh and Aaron burst on the scene both were 145+ bowlers capable of being 150+ Both were erratic. However   I was super excited for Umesh because not only was he quick, he was a super fit guy and an incredible athlete in the outfield. Aaron on the other hand had to be hidden in the field and injury prone.  I might have upset some phaasht bowling fans too because of my criticism of Aaron.

Years later we see how their careers ended up respectively in comparison to each other.

Not sure why this simple point gets lost on people 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

People don’t understand the meaning of impact and someone not ready for the big leagues.

many years ago when Umesh and Aaron burst on the scene both were 145+ bowlers capable of being 150+ Both were erratic. However   I was super excited for Umesh because not only was he quick, he was a super fit guy and an incredible athlete in the outfield. Aaron on the other hand had to be hidden in the field and injury prone.  I might have upset some phaasht bowling fans too because of my criticism of Aaron.

Years later we see how their careers ended up respectively in comparison to each other.

Not sure why this simple point gets lost on people 

wrong example

umesh wasnt as erratice as aaron. Umesh had far more skill then Aaron, Aaron strength was yorker n bouncer but after his back injuries those 2got affected n he didnt have movement to his strength

fitness can be improved over a time which shami is a great example of , even Zak struggled with fitness a lot but post county it changed. 

Umesh career is nothing to brag  off, he has been of the biggest underachiever.  A less fitter shami has done way better 

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

wrong example

umesh wasnt as erratice as aaron. Umesh had far more skill then Aaron, Aaron strength was yorker n bouncer but after his back injuries those 2got affected n he didnt have movement to his strength

fitness can be improved over a time which shami is a great example of , even Zak struggled with fitness a lot but post county it changed. 

Umesh career is nothing to brag  off, he has been of the biggest underachiever.  A less fitter shami has done way better 

To be a fast bowler you need to have basic athletic ability anyway. Yes to reach an elite level you have to be a cut above the rest.

For a batsman it’s ok if you are as fit as a Pujara or Ganguly or even Md Yusuf but being an Azam Khan or Sharjeel is unacceptable.

19 minutes ago, maniac said:

To be a fast bowler you need to have basic athletic ability anyway. Yes to reach an elite level you have to be a cut above the rest.

For a batsman it’s ok if you are as fit as a Pujara or Ganguly or even Md Yusuf but being an Azam Khan or Sharjeel is unacceptable.

if ur unfit ur unfit , thoda zyaada kum kya 

Azam ahs already lost a lot and will keep loosing ......uska pehla kaam batting hai not to look good

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

if ur unfit ur unfit , thoda zyaada kum kya 

Azam ahs already lost a lot and will keep loosing ......uska pehla kaam batting hai not to look good

Keeping Indian players out of this discussion for now: Nicholas Pooran,Hassan Ali, Marcus Stoinis, Sam Curran, Kyle Jamieson,Livingstone

some definitions of impact players. There are more but for now to help you understand

Brilliant Athletes and fit: check

Good enough to make it to the side on  one skill : check 

Can field : check

Fine me someone like that and I will agree with you.

Now before you throw in the Pandya card that’s your comprehension skills. I never said Pandya is not an impact player.

Pandya on current form in ODIs doesn’t bowl, cannot bat for longer than 5-6 overs and probably is carrying an injury which affects his outfielding too, I have seen him gingerly throw from the boundary last couple of series. Now that I have a problem with. A pandya who can bowl, bat in every situation and field like he used to will be the first name in my book in T20 and 3rd in odis. So I don’t want to beat a dead horse here.

Edited by maniac
9 minutes ago, maniac said:

Keeping Indian players out of this discussion for now: Nicholas Pooran,Hassan Ali, Marcus Stoinis, Sam Curran, Kyle Jamieson,Livingstone

im not bringing, i already said he aint competing in indian place or else he wudnt have made it. He is competing in a side which desperately needs batsman

some definitions of impact players. There are more but for now to help you understand

Brilliant Athletes and fit: check

Good enough to make it to the side on  one skill : check 

Can field : check

Fine me someone like that and I will agree with you.

yea go ahead fine someone like that in pakistan , ur talking bull crap he doesnt have to comete with those guys

He needs to be in top XI of pakistan not world XI.

Oh btw he can field well and is a decent keeper , u shudnt even comment if u hvent seen him field

Now before you throw in the Pandya card that’s your comprehension skills. I never said Pandya is not an impact player.

Pandya on current form in ODIs doesn’t bowl, cannot bat for longer than 5-6 overs and probably is carrying an injury which affects his outfielding too, I have seen him gingerly throw from the boundary last couple of series. Now that I have a problem with. A pandya who can bowl, bat in every situation and field like he used to will be the first name in my book in T20 and 3rd in odis. So I don’t want to beat a dead horse here.

Already answered this 5-6 over thing

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
24 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

Looks like OP is spending too much time on PorkPassion :hysterical:

Azam Khan? Seriously? :hysterical:

Ghonchu u rated Khushdil shah and some 100 pakistani cricketer who god knows are where

As far as i remember its u who have been a member of that site not me

Edited by Ankit_sharma03