Eat beef more than chicken, fish: Meghalaya BJP minister

Singh bling

16 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:
On 8/1/2021 at 1:41 PM, jf1gp_1 said:
.. and how far do you think we are from that conversation ?

Once we get to that, you won't be existing to have that conversation

That is harsh. 

Muslims, even the pious ones, take no offence to pig slaughter. You can slaughter away all the pigs you wish. It is pork consumption that is haram

It's not comparable to cow slaughter. The cow is revered and hence protected constitutionally.

Why draw equivalences when none exist?

2 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

He doesn't have those numbers .

He can say it from his personal experience also and would believe it. But if it based on on media reports where such comparisons are not available, then I would say that claim is made up. 

That is harsh. 

Muslims, even the pious ones, take no offence to pig slaughter. You can slaughter away all the pigs you wish. It is pork consumption that is haram

It's not comparable to cow slaughter. The cow is revered and hence protected constitutionally.

It won't be harsh when people start holding pork parties and posting pork pictures with specific incediary hashtags to mock majoritarian sentiment, if and when there's a Islamic majority.

As I understand ,buffalo beef is available in most states and its only cow slaughter that is banned.I guess that's not enough though.

Beef availability varies based on the states I think. In TN it was never a problem, I used to eat beef regularly, both cow and buffalo. Beef chilly with beef fried rice is a very good combo. There is a shop near Marina called Titanic, easily the best beef chilly I have ever tasted. Chennai guys check it out, won't be disappointed. 

In Bangalore it is difficult to find beef. Not sure if it is political or the demand is less, but it sucks. 

1 hour ago, Trichromatic said:

You claimed that Hindus are most violent when it comes to cow slaughter.

Can you show some numbers of Hindus crime in different scenario v numbers in cases of cow slaughter to back up this claim?

I said intolerant not violence. Although intolerance leads to violence but large number of  intolerant are not violent but they definitely vote on the issue and makes their intolerance become legal.

As far crimes are concerned , do such stats exists where we can distinguish Hindu crimes, Sikh crimes , Muslim crimes? Large number of crimes are not committed for religious reasons. They are committed for different reasons irrespective of religion.  

21 hours ago, Singh bling said:

If this is reality then what problem Hindu's have if cows and bull that roam on streets injure people ,destroy  property  ,destroy crops  exported legally to Bangladesh ? BD don't have any agenda they just fulfill their demand for meat and export. 

Hindu's may be tolerant for 100s of reasons but cow slaughters something where they are  most voilent

4 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

I said intolerant not violence. Although intolerance leads to violence but large number of  intolerant are not violent but they definitely vote on the issue and makes their intolerance become legal.

As far crimes are concerned , do such stats exists where we can distinguish Hindu crimes, Sikh crimes , Muslim crimes? Large number of crimes are not committed for religious reasons. They are committed for different reasons irrespective of religion.  

Ok. Got it.

15 hours ago, Mariyam said:

That is harsh. 

This is a country where a young girl lost her life for wearing jeans , no discussion is far away 

18 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Lynchings , Strict beef ban, draconian punishments for cow slaughter, ban on export of live cattle .,go rakshak attacking trucks which are transporting cows. Millions of stray cows and bulls, 100s of people dying because of attacks of stray cattle . 

do you have any news reports to back up that claim. usually cattle are not "attacking" in nature

On 8/1/2021 at 7:59 PM, Singh bling said:

If this is reality then what problem Hindu's have if cows and bull that roam on streets injure people ,destroy  property  ,destroy crops  exported legally to Bangladesh ? BD don't have any agenda they just fulfill their demand for meat and export. 

Hindu's may be tolerant for 100s of reasons but cow slaughters something where they are  most voilent

16 hours ago, Singh bling said:

:noidea:

3 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Threat is no threat beef ban too in Meghalaya. People should read the article they post. 

This what he said

This will subside the wrong information in the mind of the people that BJP will impose a cow slaughter ban,” 

He is clearing a rumour. And Do I need to remind you Demand of pan India cow slaughter ban by radical Hindu's

3 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

do you have any news reports to back up that claim. usually cattle are not "attacking" in nature

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/gurgaon/stray-cattle-menace-241-lives-lost-in-haryana-in-2-years/amp_articleshow/74588676.cms

Stray cattle menace: 241 lives lost in Haryana in 2 years

300 killed in road accidents in past 2.5 years due to stray cows: Punjab Gau Seva Aayog

These are stats of two states. If you take stats of entire india the figure will be close to1000 per year

22 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Lynchings , Strict beef ban, draconian punishments for cow slaughter, ban on export of live cattle .,go rakshak attacking trucks which are transporting cows. Millions of stray cows and bulls, 100s of people dying because of attacks of stray cattle . 

13 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/gurgaon/stray-cattle-menace-241-lives-lost-in-haryana-in-2-years/amp_articleshow/74588676.cms

Stray cattle menace: 241 lives lost in Haryana in 2 years

300 killed in road accidents in past 2.5 years due to stray cows: Punjab Gau Seva Aayog

These are stats of two states. If you take stats of entire india the figure will be close to1000 per year

According to the articles, it says accidents not "attacks". Troll much? This is India. Its not just cows. Elephants, deers and other wild animals cross roads. Just because the speed limit is 100k doesnt mean one has to maintain that speed. Its more like reckless driving that killed those people not the cattle.

It seems you have an agenda with your framing of words. cattle attacks ohnoes sombady staap it! :laugh:

And how do you want to stop it. By killing cows? What about the elephants and other wild animals. Kill em all?

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

According to the articles, it says accidents not "attacks". Troll much? This is India. Its not just cows. Elephants, deers and other wild animals cross roads. Just because the speed limit is 100k doesnt mean one has to maintain that speed. Its more like reckless driving that killed those people not the cattle.

It seems you have an agenda with your framing of words. cattle attacks ohnoes sombady staap it! :laugh:

And how do you want to stop it. By killing cows? What about the elephants and other wild animals. Kill em all?

Seriously . Do elephants deer and other wildlife roam in cities ? And what make you think that all those die were driving at 100k . BTW I don't think you have ever driven on indian roads o/w you will definitely know how risky  if cattle come in front of you no matter what speed you are driving . BTW Stray bulls also kill people without accident

Stray bull in Jaipur hits foreign tourist, dies

https://m.timesofindia.com/videos/city/jaipur/stray-bull-in-jaipur-hits-foreign-tourist-dies/videoshow/61719499.cms

Edited by Singh bling

Let the people eat what they want to eat.  If Beef is legally banned in some states then it should be followed by all.  But if it is not then there is no point to debate.

Same way people should be free to eat Pork as well.  

Vegans should especially stay away from this topic.   

49 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Seriously . Do elephants deer and other wildlife roam in cities ? And what make you think that all those die were driving at 100k . BTW I don't think you have ever driven on indian roads o/w you will definitely know how risky  if cattle come in front of you no matter what speed you are driving . BTW Stray bulls also kill people without accident

Stray bull in Jaipur hits foreign tourist, dies

https://m.timesofindia.com/videos/city/jaipur/stray-bull-in-jaipur-hits-foreign-tourist-dies/videoshow/61719499.cms

Perhaps these deaths don't matter to you people

You didn't post this info when I asked you for sources. You posted accidents due to cattle. So don't blame me. You left me with wrong info and claim human deaths don't matter to me which is not right. I have traveled several times in the South and this sort of situation has never happened while I was traveling.

17 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

You didn't post this info when I asked you for sources. You posted accidents due to cattle. So don't blame me. You left me with wrong info and claim human deaths don't matter to me which is not right. I have traveled several times in the South and this sort of situation has never happened while I was traveling.

I have deleted the part that death don't matter to you. When somebody say that I have agenda I get charged up. I have no agenda and have plenty of information on this subject.