Nepal cricket discussion

6 minutes ago, Baji-Rao said:

he's spreading the game around, does charity work on top now. Yet we still cant get over the last 2 sixes he hit ashwin

At a probable age of 46, this is an amazing contribution to nepalese cricket who's league did not have a single foreign/high profile player. Good on Afridi

Sure, if Afridi is "high profile"  then most people will need to look up the dictionary for the meaning of high profile, because thats not what we understood it to be.

:cantstop:

10 minutes ago, Baji-Rao said:

he's spreading the game around, does charity work on top now. Yet we still cant get over the last 2 sixes he hit ashwin

At a probable age of 46, this is an amazing contribution to nepalese cricket who's league did not have a single foreign/high profile player. Good on Afridi

I agree with you. Seeing Afridi's tail end number X/XI kind of slogs will be an "amazing" contribution to Nepali cricut.

43 minutes ago, Baji-Rao said:

AND both have nearly the same amount of Man of the Match performances

yeah 33 and 62 are "nearly" same amount, i'm sure it sounded very smart in your mind

Jay Z Reaction GIF by Complex

all those most important matches he won for Pakistan against canada, Zimbabwe and Kenya! shame he couldn't win a single world cup match against India though 

Let him play wherever he is sought after. I don't see a problem. Our own Raman Lamba used to play in Bangladesh and was a big hit there. Yuvi played in Canada. The ex cricketer has some fun playing cricket, the league gets an audience boost from him. It's a win-win situation.