The biggest flops at the IPL

tnameh

Sure' date=' sure. What you say is funny. But what I say is blasphemy, for which I should be publicly hung by my kookaburras. We cannot criticize god, no? Especially when god has a groin injury that takes 2 months to heal.[/quote'] What the heck do you know about his injury? He was injured in the 3rd Test against Pakistan as well. He had been playing a slight niggle through out the Australian Tour. He aggravated it. If he is not comfortable playing, he shouldn't play. His chief duty is not to turn up for a Mumbai Indians vs. <> game with an injury but to be extremely fit for any matches that the Indian national squad plays. Regarding Kumble's injury - Kumble was also injured in the Adelaide Test. He had 2 months of rest but it was not enough and he also had been playing the SA series with a bit of discomfort. How is it Sachin's fault or how is it suspicious if Kumble recovered from his injury faster than Sachin did? Perhaps the magnitude of the injury was less for Kumble? Maybe he has a healthier body? These guys have been playing for 20 years now. Your opinions about the injuries would make sense if you were on the international circuit for at least 2 years. I don't think you are/were. So how the hell do you know how much toll it takes on the body if the player has been playing for 20 years, which includes so much of travel. Why don't you use some common sense before criticizing him? No one is going to call your claims blasphemous if it has even an ounce of truth or logic to it - but sadly, it doesn't.

Your opinions about the injuries would make sense if you were on the international circuit for at least 2 years.
Thank you for the discourse, Dr. Groin. I particularly loved the way you came up with that number. Continue with the idol worshipping. :haha:

Thank you for the discourse' date=' Dr. Groin. [/quote'] Do not personally insult me just because you do not have a logical claim to refute my post.
I particularly loved the way you came up with that number.
I came up with the number as an estimate. You can remove the number and keep the rest of the statement if that helps you understand my post better.
Continue with the idol worshipping. :haha:
I will. Mods, Is it possible to ignore a particular poster? I've seen the option on some of the other phpBB boards and I'm just wondering if it is possible here. Thank you.

Mods, Is it possible to ignore a particular poster? I've seen the option on some of the other phpBB boards and I'm just wondering if it is possible here. Thank you.
Click on the user you want to ignore(go to their profile) and then click on the 'Add XXX to your ignore list' button.

Guest Hiten.

First people claimed that SRT took a rest in the 2 tests vs SA so that he can appear in IPL. Now that he has not featured in the IPL games, people are doubting his injury. Be whatever you want in your life, but never be SRT. SRT might say Impossible is nothing but others cannot say the same if they were in SRT's shoes.