Afghanistan Turmoil

ravishingravi

What annoys me is the Afghan Sikhs here in the UK hiring Afghan muslims in their stores. I would be bitter to the core if I ever received the crap that Afghan Sikhs did from the taliban. That's one thing that I rate about the Israelis Mizrahis, they know how the Arabs treated them throughout the middle east and they make sure they give it back. 

12 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

140! Why are they even there still?

To take care of their remaining Gurudwaras and historical places associated with Sikhism. Remember Sikhs ruled most of Afg under Maharaja Ranjit Singh, some attachment will be there even under harsh oppression.

Also one Hindu priest has stayed back to take care of the only surviving Hindu temple there. 

8 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

Soon all Sikhs will be kicked out of Afghanistan ,then there will be no more oppression on Sikhs there and you can let bygones be bygones and get along.Sikhs and Pakistanis also get along as well as there are few Sikhs to oppress and also no threat of Sikh activism,so good for both sides.

No the difference is that Sikhs also expelled the muslims from Indian punjab in 1947, none of this Hindu Muslim bhai bhai stuff. 

12 hours ago, gattaca said:

They do mention visa to India pending and not issued 

No other country did as much for Afg Sikhs as India, especially under Modi. We evacuated so many Sikhs from there when there was chaos last year during Taliban takeover period. 

Sure some Afghan Sikhs wanted to migrate to Canada/UK, but GOI did what it could. Only nation that genuinely cares about their plight is India, whether some foreign Sikhs want to accept or not. Trudeau and co. are just virtue signaling opportunists, and how would a white man have emotional attachment to a dharmic from a different continent, sab drama chal raha hai. 

40 minutes ago, Gollum said:

No other country did as much for Afg Sikhs as India, especially under Modi. We evacuated so many Sikhs from there when there was chaos last year during Taliban takeover period. 

Sure some Afghan Sikhs wanted to migrate to Canada/UK, but GOI did what it could. Only nation that genuinely cares about their plight is India, whether some foreign Sikhs want to accept or not. Trudeau and co. are just virtue signaling opportunists, and how would a white man have emotional attachment to a dharmic from a different continent, sab drama chal raha hai. 

trudeau is a virtue signaller par excellence... all talk and no action. the opposite of some 3rd world leaders who speak/write awkwardly but their heart (and actions) are in the right places