Afghanistan Turmoil

ravishingravi

Afghans are no enemy to India. They don’t recognise Durand line either. So Pakistan, who may think that they have Talibans in their pocket might be in for a surprise once Taliban takrs the Kabul.

World knew.  Sooner or later, the power has to go in hand of Taliban. India needs to find a strategy to build on its goodwill with Afghanistan. Stray incidents against Indian and Indian businesses will happen at behest of ISI or done by ISI, but Afghanis under Taliban will also phuck Pakistan as 20 years out of power has made them realise, that they be sent back to caves just as easy as they have been allowed to come out. 

Edited by mishra

22 minutes ago, mishra said:

Afghans are no enemy to India. They don’t recognise Durand line either. So Pakistan, who may think that they have Talibans in their pocket might be in for a surprise once Taliban takrs the Kabul.

World knew.  Sooner or later, the power has to go in hand of Taliban. India needs to find a strategy to build on its goodwill with Afghanistan. Stray incidents against Indian and Indian businesses will happen at behest of ISI or done by ISI, but Afghanis under Taliban will also phuck Pakistan as 20 years out of power has made them realise, that they be sent back to caves just as easy as they have been allowed to come out. 

They are doing it for their religious ideology. And that ideology itself makes them a great threat to India. Pakistan has always understanding with them, through power sharing, resources, money. And their common enemy of USA, will be replaced with India?

19 minutes ago, mishra said:

China can very well bribe their leaders to focus attention on India instead 

1 minute ago, someone said:

They are doing it for their religious ideology. And that ideology itself makes them a great threat to India. Pakistan has always understanding with them, through power sharing, resources, money. And their common enemy of USA, will be replaced with India?

Pakistan is nothing but a dog nation. It can not become a master nation. It bhikhari country, It was US which used Taliban against Russia( Pakistan role i as that of Dalal). 

So wait and watch. Afghanistan led by Taliban will be bigger threat to Pakistan compared to one led by GhNi and Co.

4 minutes ago, Dery said:

China can very well bribe their leaders to focus attention on India instead 

Why will Afghanis go to war with India when they have bigger enemy Pak fencing Durand line? They have nothing to gain but get killed when trying to cross India. We have no boots in Afghanistan. Some business /infra interests, but if they don’t want to do business, we can’t force them.

Edited by mishra

Just now, mishra said:

Pakistan is nothing but a dog nation. It can not become a master nation. It bhikhari country, It was US which used Taliban against Russia( Pakistan role i as that of Dalal). 

So wait and watch. Afghanistan led by Taliban will be bigger threat to Pakistan compared to one led by GhNi and Co.

China  :roti:

5 minutes ago, Dery said:

China  :roti:

Who cares. China can send its boots or make Afghanistan a outpost like Pakistan. Why the phuck India will care? We aren’t Superpower. Let Russian and Americans and British think about it. If Taliban is not careful, it will turn Afghanis into another Yemen. 

Importance of Afghanistan is over on map of world. They can phuck themselves. We care a damns, world cares a damn.

Just now, Dery said:

It was over. Why do u think Afgan forces gave up without fighting in any city?  West has a role to play. Its called plausible deniability 

1 minute ago, mishra said:

Who cares. China can send its boots or make Afghanistan a outpost like Pakistan. Why the phuck India will care? We aren’t Superpower. Let Russian and Americans and British think about it. If Taliban is not careful, it will turn Afghanis into another Yemen. 

Importance of Afghanistan is over on map of world. They can phuck themselves. We care a damns, world cares a damn.

China & Pak ISI will train their fighters to cause ruckus in Kashmir :roti:

19 minutes ago, mishra said:

What kind of logic is this? A typhoon is coming, yet you are happy because it will hurt your neighbor.

They are driven by religious ideology, and Pakistan is a rental state, so they will happily share power with anybody who pays them and anti-India.

1 hour ago, someone said:

What kind of logic is this? A typhoon is coming, yet you are happy because it will hurt your neighbor.

They are driven by religious ideology, and Pakistan is a rental state, so they will happily share power with anybody who pays them and anti-India.

Our policy has shifted. We will bomb terrorist training camps in Pakistan if need be.

There is no storm coming. Worse case scenario: Indi looses all its investments in Afghanistan. Nothing more than that. Afghanis are not going to fight Pakistan’s war

PS: I am neither happy nor sad. I am indifferent ,  For me, relations with Afghanistan should be limited to nothing more then business. Our historical ties and old love can wait few decades

Edited by mishra

39 minutes ago, mishra said:

Our policy has shifted. We will bomb terrorist training camps in Pakistan if need be.

There is no storm coming. Worse case scenario: Indi looses all its investments in Afghanistan. Nothing more than that. Afghanis are not going to fight Pakistan’s war

PS: I am neither happy nor sad. I am indifferent ,  For me, relations with Afghanistan should be limited to nothing more then business. Our historical ties and old love can wait few decades

There is a difference between panicking and being extra alert. Sure, I don't think it's the former yet, but the latter is so true. Insurgency into our territory, will be more attempted and it is up for us to deal with it or not.

And, we have large number of sympathizers of them locally, whom will be embolden by today's actions. Their religious ideology itself makes them very dangerous for India.

8 hours ago, velu said:

good Taliban might not be as bad as global media portray them 

Well we don't know how good or bad they'll be till they hold power & govern that nation. But if past is anything to go by they'd be more pro Pak & that's generally anti India as well.

1 hour ago, someone said:

There is a difference between panicking and being extra alert. Sure, I don't think it's the former yet, but the latter is so true. Insurgency into our territory, will be more attempted and it is up for us to deal with it or not.

And, we have large number of sympathizers of them locally, whom will be embolden by today's actions. Their religious ideology itself makes them very dangerous for India.

Whole world is alert. Why do you think EAM Jaishankar was present in Iranian presidents oath taking ceremony. We aren’t relying on US.

Unlike past, a lot of countries including India still have their embassy NOT closed.

Edited by mishra