Afghanistan Turmoil

ravishingravi

1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

Indians and the world primarily saddened due to human sufferings, even more women sufferings and country becoming backward...Pakistani celebrating this have to be the biggest m@d@r ch*** to have ever infested this planet

Bhai, many Indian Muslims too are celebrating this unfortunate event, including blue ticks and influential people. Hope agencies are tracking these scumbags. 

Pakistaniyon ki toh baat hi choro, just pure evil. They will never change. 

I don't think there was any other outcome to this  and I think US might be surprised by how quickly it happened probably they were hoping  Afgan government would dumb enough try and fight  but  I think they knew this would happen and probably happy about it and now they can blame Taliban . They also had agreement with Taliban in Feb right, who would making agreement if they didn't think Taliban would major player

I think US didn't loose the war because it was not about bringing peace Afghanistan it was only don't mess with us message , I think only looser is innocents in Afghanistan and this would probably bad for India as this means probably ISI will have more power at their disposal  and also danger for Pakistan government if they go against ISI. .I have feeling this not good situation India and 

The only way this is will failure US if somehow China or Russia outwit them are able gain benefit of it. And US has been at war almost entirety of his history if it wants it can even defeat China in war quite easily (China is better in lot of other things but if war with US it will loose ) 

India should stop wasting time, emotions and precious resources in Afghanistan.

We should work towards strengthening our intelligence and our responses to having a$#@%^&* in our neighborhood. Make ourselves stronger so that we can counter the misfortune of being in this effing neighborhood.

If the people of Afghanistan want peace, they need to work hard for it . They should stop expecting the world to keep peace for them . Nothing comes for free. If people help, they want something in return.

The fundamentalist a#@$%^&s are not dropping from the sky, they are raised in the homes by the same mothers and fathers that are the so called oppressed citizens of Afghanistan. The people of that country need to stop taking pride in being warriors. There is nothing good about being barbarians warriors when you have nothing else to show for it.

If the people want peace, let the people  fight for it by raising better children who take pride in something better than gun and their crap warrior culture. 

Edited by beetle