PLs somebody defeat us!!!

zubinpepsi

Geez.... since this thread made its way to IPL forums Chennai SK have suffered. A defeat at the hands of Deccan is ultimate shame. I've realised none of these teams can be picked as favorites in Twenty20 formats yet. Mumbai, Jaipur, Punjab are all on a roll for now. I guess it's the Bangalore, Deccan and Kolkata that'll get on a roll in the next round. IPL seems to teach the loyal followers humility :-D

Geez.... since this thread made its way to IPL forums Chennai SK have suffered. A defeat at the hands of Deccan is ultimate shame. I've realised none of these teams can be picked as favorites in Twenty20 formats yet. Mumbai' date=' Jaipur, Punjab are all on a roll for now. I guess it's the Bangalore, Deccan and Kolkata that'll get on a roll in the next round. IPL seems to teach the loyal followers humility :-D[/quote'] Chennai's next opponent is Punjab. Hopefully, they keep their winning streak. Zubin, to unjinx this thread, you need to create a new one. "Someone please let us win":D (ok, that was bad but only for fun when in trouble show this :icflove:)

well if u all think tht this thread has been created outa cockiness.. ur all wrong.... i never created such threads b4.. i jus started this as a fun thread... dint expect ppl wud take this so seriously n cussin.... neway i know tht we l have to loose some matches and i know ppl willl b hounding on me to bump this..i know its gonna b fun.. im enjoyin all these bumps.. so keep it coming.. lol.. C'tics et.al calm down.. take this jus as fun....

well to the OP, thnks Dukkan Dopers for defeating us and getting those valuable points.. Dhoni is jus acting as per Modi's request.. its all business strategy to make IPL look interesting.. imagine if dikkan discharges lost today, they r definitely outa semifinal racce.. this will make the hyderbad segment loose interest in IPL thereby effecting its business there.. to make it even, next match we ll beat scaredevils n kick them into oblivion... :two_thumbs_up:

No tensan, Madras vil prevail yin de yend ! :D I cant wait for the Scaredevils match. Its about time someone put 'em in their place. Its a shame to see such a pathetic team near the top of the table. :giggle: