Malcolm Merlyn

Complaints against Moderation

Very inconsistent moderation on some threads, removing my comments bcoz it contains some abusive words only as a response to someone's post which also contains similar words. 

Either remove both the posts or don't remove any, what's the point of removing one of them. 

Itna badhiya reply likhta hu mai mast gaaliyon ke saath (sirf ek hi Bande ke liye) or aap hata dete ho? 

Aise kaise? 

Edited by Adamant

37 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Very inconsistent moderation on some threads, removing my comments bcoz it contains some abusive words only as a response to someone's post which also contains similar words. 

Either remove both the posts or don't remove any, what's the point of removing one of them. 

Itna badhiya reply likhta hu mai mast gaaliyon ke saath (sirf ek hi Bande ke liye) or aap hata dete ho? 

Aise kaise? 

Pls report the posts which you think is inappropriate. Trust me, there is no general bias among mods here. Its just that moderating entire forum is a tough job, especially since most mods here have 9-5 job. So we encourage posters to report posts they feel is not upto the standards.

6 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Pls report the posts which you think is inappropriate. Trust me, there is no general bias among mods here. Its just that moderating entire forum is a tough job, especially since most mods here have 9-5 job. So we encourage posters to report posts they feel is not upto the standards.

Yeah I know you are right but each and

Every post by one poster is not upto the standards and you know who he is. 

I don't like to indulge in these sort of abusive convos online but can't back out of them too. 

Edited by Adamant