Not Selecting Dhawan Would Be The Main Reason If India Does Not Win T20 WC

Khota

3 hours ago, Khota said:

Go look at the SL series.

3 hours ago, New guy said:

Again why one series where other big guns didn't play? Why not look at entire career? Next you will ask us to look at one match

And even in that series, against a near minnow, he was too slow, such innings will cost us matches against big guns 

even on that series he doesnt merit a place

46(36) 127 s/r

40(42) 95 s/r

0 (1)

No big score, not a good s/r

10 hours ago, maniac said:

This thread would have made more sense had Khota posted about his other favorite DK.

Only relatively speaking.

I would have more faith in DK in finishing off tight games even today  (only exclusively  in T20’s) over guys like Pandya,Jadeja or even Pant as a matter of fact. That’s a long shot though, I think he will play a couple more IPL’s before becoming a full time broadcaster. He might infact take over from Ravi Shastri as a the voice of Indian commentary.

I actually have lot of sympathy for dk.. messed around during time of msd, had clutch performances chasing.. won 2 matches - on in nz and nidahas chasing, also mom in a tri series final I remember against sl.. in wc 2019 came to play the first match as sf and came to bat 3  down for nothing.. that was the end of it..he was one player could start hitting from word go..what rohit n rahul did in this series he did in 2007 series which we won.. absolutely magnificent performances opening the batting..

Edited by neel roy
6 hours ago, New guy said:

Again why one series where other big guns didn't play? Why not look at entire career? Next you will ask us to look at one match

And even in that series, against a near minnow, he was too slow, such innings will cost us matches against big guns 

You should never look at the entire career. You need to make comparisons and take rolling averages. Or pick a common benchmark. Lot of factors go into it but it is not a simple math equation.

5 hours ago, express bowling said:

In the last 2 years, Dhawan has a SR of 117 in international T20s. Even worse than his poor career SR of 126.

https://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/player/28235.html?class=3;spanmax1=11+Sep+2021;spanmin1=11+Sep+2019;spanval1=span;template=results;type=batting

Have a side by side comparison with other openers and show me who is doing better.

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

even on that series he doesnt merit a place

46(36) 127 s/r

40(42) 95 s/r

0 (1)

No big score, not a good s/r

This once again shows you have never seen any competitive sport and you dont understand sports.

2 hours ago, neel roy said:

I actually have lot of sympathy for dk.. messed around during time of msd, had clutch performances chasing.. won 2 matches - on in nz and nidahas chasing, also mom in a tri series final I remember against sl.. in wc 2019 came to play the first match as sf and came to bat 3  down for nothing.. that was the end of it..he was one player could start hitting from word go..what rohit n rahul did in this series he did in 2007 series which we won.. absolutely magnificent performances opening the batting..

And when I was supporting DK he was hitting the peak. No one let me repeat no one on this forum supported him when I was. This forum has reduced to poularity contest.

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

kya galat bola..............he didnt perform for a long time so why shud i say he deserve it

now he has , now why shud i question it

ultimately u gotta perform

usko chance nahi deeys aap jaise logon nein.

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

to samjhao mujhke, tumhi na kaha na jaake uske number dekho lo dikha di 

wohi dekh raha hoon.

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

ghanta

• ODI men Kohli n Rohit are better
  • t20 men to sab ke sab better. In t20 kohli is best and rahul 2nd 
  • Test men he doesnt have a place

Mahadev ka ya tera?