NZ tour of Pakistan: 3 ODIs and 5 t20is

vvvslaxman

9 minutes ago, asterix said:

Guys it’s not right to laugh at Pak Cricket at the moment. All they want is international cricket in Pakistan. They’ve done well with security in recent tours.

NZ Are being too sensitive. This is a last minute ditch which appears to be pre-planned by NZ…

Well a cricket fan would not do that..  But these shameless people were dancing around when Taliban came in power.  What the f**** did they expect?  Imraaand deserves all the humiliation coming his way. 

Now Sheikh Rasheed PC is coming up...  Watch how he labels this as Modi & Raaaaa ki saazishB->

9 minutes ago, neel roy said:

No way it was pre planned. It was decided when there was no drs and ipl pad 4 times and took operators away.  No one wants to play 8 matches without drs and so these became meaningless..then a video of security personnel hunting for landmines on the groujd was posted. Who on right mind will do that in morning of the match. Morons. They could have done it 4 days in advance and could have cordoned off the whole ground. They dont even have trust on their own security agencies..

There is threat situation in paxtan, ground staff doing their duty is not out of moronery,they did their best but situation there is dire

Taliban is a huge huge threat to paxtan than to someone else,they don't even recognise the durand line, they definitely do what they promise not to do,and they certainly do what they promise

So,noone in their sane mind would ever think of spending a considerable amount of time in Taliban neighborhood

Edited by Suhaan

While I know this is a cricketing thread.

I think Pakistan will soon realise that the west is super pissed off at them. They needed Pakistan to access Afghanistan. But now that the troops are out the leverage which Pakistan has is gone.

Cricket is one aspect of this. Already Aus made it clear they wont play Afghanistan for their treatment of women.

6 minutes ago, Suhaan said:
There is threat situation in paxtan, ground staff doing their duty is not out of moronery,they did their best but situation there is dire
Taliban is a huge huge threat to paxtan than to someone else,they don't even recognise the durand line, they definitely do what they promise not to do,and they certainly do what they promise
So,noone in their sane mind would ever think of spending a considerable amount of time in Taliban neighborhood

Made me laugh.. Rowdy Rathode.TALIBANb0c933c8c7c9a458001c9595cf32cce0.jpg

l

Edited by neel roy
While I know this is a cricketing thread.

I think Pakistan will soon realise that the west is super pissed off at them. They needed Pakistan to access Afghanistan. But now that the troops are out the leverage which Pakistan has is gone.

Cricket is one aspect of this. Already Aus made it clear they wont play Afghanistan for their treatment of women.

Why should Pakistan be used as grounds for access to Afg? Pak had every right to decline.

Geopolitics too will play a bigger role when it comes to cricket in Pak. Firmly entrenched in Sino camp, and we are slowly but surely entering another phase of Cold War with China replacing USSR, 'Five Eyes' don't need Pak now and 3 of them are strong cricket playing countries as well. For them cricket is nothing significant but for Pak which lacks entertainment/sports outlets, cricket plays a much more important role. 

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Feel for common Pak cricketers and fans. But West was never going to take Talib support by Pak govt, ISI, PakMil lightly. Expect more of this in coming years.

Pak can get away with hosting SL, WI, RSA in Pak. But against these ENA goras, maybe stick to UAE or even UK perhaps? 

Exactly .. specially after their explicit support to Taliban where every common paxtanis were celebrating like christmas eve.. & their gov and army establishment were found hand in gloves with Taliban offering lip words for them.

This won't go unnoticed in rest of the world...

Extremely melancholic for poyz fans that China don't play cricket.. :giggle:

5 minutes ago, poyzzplaidwell said:

ha ha haaa !!!! i wish i could post this on peeh peeh. But will get me banned lolz.

Lmao...i hv been banned their already..

So much so for their badha dil that they get riled up with everything under the sun mentioning *Endia, RAAW, BJP, Blah-blah*