Jump to content
Ankit_sharma03

With Ravi Shastri's tenure coming to an end after the T20 World Cup next month, the BCCI is set to approach Anil Kumble for the role of Team India head coach again. Now VVS Laxman as well

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

 

Im sure they wud have asked he player 

Then CoA Chief Vinod Rai had asked Sachin and Dada to speak to Kohli but he was unmoved. Left with no choice Kumble did the honorable think by resigning.

 

Don't think players were consulted. 

 

Go back to 2017 Dharmshala test, Kohli didn't want Kuldeep to play, Kumble pressed for him, Rahane also supprted Kumble, Kuldeep played , we won the test and the series with Kohli sitting out. How could Kohli's big fat ego take that insult.

Link to post
34 minutes ago, Adamant said:

If this is true then looks like BCCI is hell bent on clipping Kohli's wings. 

I have no problem with that, I want to see that beast of a batsman back even if he loses captaincy for that. 

Although I am not sure if we can believe this or not, still based on recent events its quite evident that there is something going on between BCCI and Kohli. 

Anil Kumble, according to me is a good choice, will keep Kohli's ego in check and has the taskmaster reputation, won't give in to Kohli. 

Don't think it will happen

Link to post
6 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Then CoA Chief Vinod Rai had asked Sachin and Dada to speak to Kohli but he was unmoved. Left with no choice Kumble did the honorable think by resigning.

 

Don't think players were consulted. 

 

Such things can only happen in PCB not here

 

Quote

 

Go back to 2017 Dharmshala test, Kohli didn't want Kuldeep to play, Kumble pressed for him, Rahane also supprted Kumble, Kuldeep played , we won the test and the series with Kohli sitting out. How could Kohli's big fat ego take that insult.

 

thats ok at the end it shud be captains choice, anyone likes it or not. Coach s not bigger then captain, its a captains team

 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
Link to post
48 minutes ago, Adamant said:

If this is true then looks like BCCI is hell bent on clipping Kohli's wings. 

I have no problem with that, I want to see that beast of a batsman back even if he loses captaincy for that. 

Although I am not sure if we can believe this or not, still based on recent events its quite evident that there is something going on between BCCI and Kohli. 

Anil Kumble, according to me is a good choice, will keep Kohli's ego in check and has the taskmaster reputation, won't give in to Kohli. 

interesting .. is Kohli not paying you anymore?:confused: 

Link to post
13 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

 

Such things can only happen in PCB not here

 

 

thats ok at the end it shud be captains choice, anyone likes it or not. Coach s not bigger then captain, its a captains team

 

Read about Vinod Rai's interviews from the time.

 

On Kuldeep, Rahane was the captain for the last test. Why couldn't Kohli agree to his preference?

Link to post
1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

iss level pe man manager hi chahiye, neways we everyone has specialist batting, fielding n bowling coach these days 

All this while i felt we don't need foreign coaches

But i forsee LOI cricket going to whole new level in time

Just for a change why don't we hire a foreign coach(or a separate t20 batting coach) who understands modern loi game better

Link to post
24 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

All this while i felt we don't need foreign coaches

But i forsee LOI cricket going to whole new level in time

Just for a change why don't we hire a foreign coach(or a separate t20 batting coach) who understands modern loi game better

 

we do actually need a foreign mindset, all u hear these Ex cricketers in commentary about playing safe n all makes me cringes

We think how to save wkts in PP rather then how to exploit it and this is endorsed by all our ex cricketers

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
Link to post
23 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Read about Vinod Rai's interviews from the time.

 

On Kuldeep, Rahane was the captain for the last test. Why couldn't Kohli agree to his preference?

why cudnt he agree

A captain has to run the team on field not coach, at the end its captains team 

 

Rahane has his style , kohli n dhoni had their. Everyone has certain player whom they are confident about and some whom they arent

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...