Captain Amrinder asked to resign

coffee_rules

I really hope that Idiot Sidhu does not become Chief Minister of Punjab. It will be back to those horrible days of emergency in Punjab as that crook will let ISI run amok and 

create instability in my home Punjab..

I grew up during those horrible times, and as a child saw curfew and military on the roads and no going out and playing cricket in grounds after 5 PM. Horrible times.

I don't know who else, but no that clown. He is part of Pakistani Deep State.

14 minutes ago, poyzzplaidwell said:

Veera Punjab ch sirf do ho power center ne.. Akali Dal te Congress. 

Dono hi Chor ne.  Punjab as a state has so much potential which has never been leveraged post stability since 1995...

Maybe in 2022 when you suddenly see an Aap CM, only then you will realise.lol

53 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Aap is selling the country? Abbey ghochu, your fenku is currently hell-bent on selling every nook and cranny of the country to his masters Adani and Ambani like a proper dalal.

Adani and Ambani are Indian businessman. Everything is still in Indian and in India. Running companies isn't the job of govt now. They are better run by corporates. 

6 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Adani and Ambani are Indian businessman. Everything is still in Indian and in India. Running companies isn't the job of govt now. They are better run by corporates. 

For more than 70 years, Congress has successfully managed to run those.
The current administration is inept and wants to privatise everything.

3 hours ago, bharathh said:

From an India perspective - an AAP govt (most likely) or Akali govt will make the border with Pak more porous. Expect the influx of foreign terrorists and drugs into India to increase manifold as AAP and/or Akalis sell out the country 

For 25 Years Akalis were with BJP as their most trusted ally. The combined alliance ruled for 15 years . Now suddenly Akalis are anti national.

42 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

For 25 Years Akalis were with BJP as their most trusted ally. The combined alliance ruled for 15 years . Now suddenly Akalis are anti national.

That was a political alliance and not a socio/religious. It is well known that Akalis have been running the drug trade in Punjab across the border for years and are as corrupt as anyone... for BJP it was an alliance of convenience to keep congress out of the state.

29 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

That was a political alliance and not a socio/religious. It is well known that Akalis have been running the drug trade in Punjab across the border for years and are as corrupt as anyone... for BJP it was an alliance of convenience to keep congress out of the state.

Wait what?

So what you are implying is that its okay for the BJP to ally itself with a part that is involved in cross border drug trade to keep the Congress out?

Seems to be a recurring theme with the BJP.

They were in an alliance with the anti national PDP in Kashmir and were trying hard to woo and strike a deal with Dawood Ibrahim's (sic) NCP in Maharashtra.

Edited by Mariyam

1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

Akalis were always scum. Doesn't change the fact that our security situation will become more dire. 

25 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Wait what?

So what you are implying is that its okay for the BJP to ally itself with a part that is involved in cross border drug trade to keep the Congress out?

Seems to be a recurring theme with the BJP.

They were in an alliance with the anti national PDP in Kashmir and were trying hard to woo and strike a deal with Dawood Ibrahim's (sic) NCP in Maharashtra.

When did i say it was ok? I just stated the harsh realties of modern day politics- as with western democracies, ideology doesn't drive politicians, personal careers and success do. We have seen party jumping by many of them which I fundamentally disagree with

On 9/18/2021 at 12:36 PM, LordPrabhzy said:

exactly- sikhs will not tolerate a hindu CM... despite hindus being nearly 40/45% of the state. Unless they field a popular sikh candidiate.. which they dont have

Religion in Punjab isn't always so clear cut. With a lot of the population it is hard to tell if they are Hindu or Sikh, especially in the huge dalit community who are the biggest group after Jatt Sikhs.

36 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Religion in Punjab isn't always so clear cut. With a lot of the population it is hard to tell if they are Hindu or Sikh, especially in the huge dalit community who are the biggest group after Jatt Sikhs.

Well said . Kanshi ram was born in dalit Sikh family . His brothers were turbaned Sikh but he did not even has a Sikh name. He became messiah of Hindu Dalits in UP