England's tour of Pakistan (both men and women) called off by ECB due to security concerns

Gollum

5 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

I am waiting for them to do something silly, keep attacking NZ, Eng and Aus boards issuing all kind of threats to them and to the ICC and get themselves banned from international cricket in that process. Expecting the Brit Paxtanis and their comedy news channels to fuel the fire (ably aided by RAW managed social media bots).

Most likely, Greenbros will go into suicide mode by boycotting ICC tournament or refusing to play India Newzealand Australia and England and then filing lawsuite for damages 

Guys must watch this from 21:25 to 21:45. 

The maulana of Lal Masjid in Pak telling a journalist after Talban victory in Afghan  " Quran toh kehta hai ke terrorist bano " 

This man is fighting for Sharia law in Pakistan and has put up Talban flags in some masjids in Pak. 

After this, what excuse do fans from Pak have ????

Edited by rangeelaraja
15 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

I am waiting for them to do something silly, keep attacking NZ, Eng and Aus boards issuing all kind of threats to them and to the ICC and get themselves banned from international cricket in that process. Expecting the Brit Paxtanis and their comedy news channels to fuel the fire (ably aided by RAW managed social media bots).

Why just RAW? Some of us can volunteer for free, enough free time to mess up the heads of Pakistanis on SM. 

I don't know why they are staying in this delusion of grandeur,they won't be getting teams thanks to recent developments,they can't see what the world forsees

disturbances at doorsteps will soon take them over,one more activity and there goes their dream of watching full strength top sides playing in front of them ,into oblivion

They can't force anyone to believe them and fabricating conspiracy theories won't help either,they have made their choice so should bear the consequences as well

Edited by Suhaan
3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Was angry with NZ for beating us in ICC KOs recently.

But they have made up for that, helped humanity as a result. 

Won't make fun of Jacinda again. Even Modi has never trolled Pakistan like this in his entire political career.

Fun fact: Jacinda, Kaali Dal and Mudiji are all members of the World Economic Forum.

Jacinda Ardern

Imran Khan

Narendra Modi

Golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai. @Real McCoy ur views?

27 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

I wouldn’t pick either actually. I don’t support child murderers unlike bakhts.

Well it’s obvious why you don’t consider them terrorist country.. because you are okay with them slaughtering kids. Shameless hypocrisy.

See all your outrage for israel goes out of the window when we know you support china, who are a million times more brutal towards Muslims, run genocidal and conversaion camps and deliberately insult Islam

In all its existence, israel has not hurt muslims so much as china does in a couple of years

Edited by New guy

I wouldn't even take a moral high ground regarding this. Dirty geo-strategic games are played by all. Problem is the pomposity and the arrogance of Pakistanis who believe in their own hype. 

The Land of the Pure? You literally did the dirty work for the Yanks and the Saudis for decades and now you are China's slave. 

If it weren't for nukes you would have been reduced to the same state as your western neighbour