England's tour of Pakistan (both men and women) called off by ECB due to security concerns

Gollum

PakMil too has close connection with Taliban, and they play a big role in security of the visitors as well. Atm you can't even trust the people who provide security, one bad egg can cause a catastrophe. 

This is the difference between Pak and other counries like BD, Lanka, India....other SC countries too faced terrorism at various points of time but you could trust the security they provided and continue to provide to this day. 

Edited by Gollum

Yar ye Rameez bhi padha likha bewakoof hai.. 

Or I have another theory. The elite of Pakistan knows it has no future. They just get in power, like Imraand, Rameez etc and just rant a bit to make the local madrassa chap uneducated class happy with jingoism.. and rake in whatever leftover money.

Western Bloc, Emotional responsibility towards Pakistan Cricket team etc etc.. .lol.  Ghanta kuch bhi..

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

But Pakistan is being "punished" for supporting Taliban? :hmmmm2:.

Its actually a little simpler when you think in strategic terms. Taliban in Afghanistan is nothing but 15-20 people similar to kaleen Bhaiya from Mirzapur but with some clear difference. They have rocket launchers and Modern ammo ( night vission Ak47) and manufacturing coke and heroine with each of them having thousands of militants ready to die for them. There is no police/army with gumtion to oppose them. While there are half millions living in extreme poverty around them who will happily work for them. A lot of them aming millions drug addicts too

So they are standard smuggler drug barron mafia whatever you call them.

Now Pak military , in name of strategic depth has indoctrinated radical Sunni Islam in region and sold fire power to them and plan all of their nxt moove. Now, this Pushto kaleen bhai is uneducated but shrewd. He wants more power gives a damn about country but also knows that he needs aomeone to develop inffa so that his drug trade can increase. He hates Pakistani as he knows they are the ones who are unnecessarily taking a lot of hard earned money, but can’t survive Without Pak mil.

So what option he has. Listen to isis and oak mil, as far as wonens right, modern thougs is concerned, they arr still in early 20th century.

So, imo, What we call Taliban is nothing but a ideology which has been loaded on drig lord and mostly poor people. Only Wag out is Taliban to ask Iran for help. Millions of These people will die of hunger if they stop drug trade.

Dunno if I become old or what but not fair to general public of Pakistan, I mean they are cricket lovers too and not everyone has that bitter hate for India like that

I kinda feel for them, and the likes of Rachin who had a chance to show his skills

Politics aside, some jokes are ok but don't go deep fry

1 minute ago, Rajiv said:

Dunno if I become old or what but not fair to general public of Pakistan, I mean they are cricket lovers too and not everyone has that bitter hate for India like that

I kinda feel for them, and the likes of Rachin who had a chance to show his skills

yes you are getting old if are starting have sympathy for pak in any way or form

52 minutes ago, Rajiv said:

When an Oxford educated World Cup winning Prime Minister openly supports Taliban as a victory over western civilization, then it is very fair as to what is happening to them.

Edited by MechEng
3 hours ago, maniac said:

have you heard the saying never judge a book by its cover?

I am assuming we all have

have you ever judged a book by its cover.

I am assuming most of us at some point have but I guess you never have.

Having said that how many mullah looking funny social media celebrities do you know? It’s a different thing how seriously Jaffer takes his religion, I don’t know but he does rock that ever growing beard and not in a hipster kind of way one expects from his tweets. At least I am acknowledging my guilt for partly  judging him

If you want to make a bigoted statement make it. All the fluff doesnt make it better. If you dont want to make dont make it. At least stand up for what you say 

51 minutes ago, Rajiv said:

I think people would have more sympathy for them if not for their completely immature reactions, dragging india into it and refusing to take any blame on their own country 

28 minutes ago, New guy said:

I think people would have more sympathy for them if not for their completely immature reactions, dragging india into it and refusing to take any blame on their own country 

You guys are reading Pak forums, but as a whole - ppl wanting to see good cricket must have been real sad. I despise the whole establishment etc, but refuse to generalize every Pakistani like that

31 minutes ago, New guy said:

If you want to make a bigoted statement make it. All the fluff doesnt make it better. If you dont want to make dont make it. At least stand up for what you say 

what fluff, I said what I had to say. I stand by it and because I am judging him, I do feel guilty. What’s your problem exactly? If that thought didn’t cross your mind, good for you. I am just putting a perspective out there.

Comments of PCB Chairman Rameez Raja come across as foolish & juvenile under the garb of usual Pakistan garam khoon jazbaat. He is apparently seeking revenge for these tour withdrawals by beating Eng/NZ in WC. This kind of balderdash is acceptable only from fans on social media platforms.

The funniest bit is the threats of "We will not tour them as well", buffoons are forgetting that their players will lineup for NOCs if even Uganda starts its T20 leagues

The worst bit though is the usual krantikaris of India questioning England's so called late withdrawal due to

"vague" reasons, ye chewtiye log hamare liye zada khatarnaak hain

Edited by SK_IH