NZ I can understand, ECB? They are snakes.

sandeep

43 minutes ago, Jay said:

couldnt we just part ways with ICC? or ban english players from playing IPl. 

we dont even need to be part of an association like ICC. We have more than enough clout in this space. If india self bans itself, ecb might regret their decision. We can function on IPL alone. 

Your posts are like incomplete fairytales, bhai kabhi kuch real bhi post kar diya kar. 

5 hours ago, sandeep said:

This after using them like a baby wipe to get the PCB votes in the ICC for the voting "restructure" a couple of years ago.  I still remember a delirious celebratory tweet by then PCB Chariman Najam Sethi - 'India loses'.  Giles Clarke played PCB like a fool, by sending an international "ICC XI" for a cricket match at the time.  

Pakistani's would support even Zimbabwe to get back at us. They are a hate-filled populace whose first priority is to harm India. 

They supported ECB in that hate. And ECB is NOT indebted to PCB for this. 

I see this as stupidity of PCB more than supposed "treacherous talent" of ECB. 

4 hours ago, sandeep said:

China is looting Pakistanis with screwed up "loans" that charge criminally high rates of interest.  

Does that make them our "friend"?

Like I said, anything and anyone that harms cricket in the land of pure, even if it's China colonising them, okay to see hans as a  'friend'. We can deal with them on other issues separately.

Edited by ShoonyaSifar

No doubt about it. ECB as a board plays power politics really well. You only had to look at the Big 3 saga. You had their establishment(ex cricketers, journalists) having a self-righteous whinge everytime BCCI exerted a bit of muscle when that restructuring was ideated in the ECB's office in all likelihood. 

No board has tried to hurt cricket as much as ECB has in the history of cricket 

Well done ECB. keep screwing them up. People who are having solidarity with Pak, remember that everything coming out from there has inferior motive : artist, cricketers, politicians. These are snakes and you can't have snake in your backyard and won't bite your kids. 

No Aman ki tamasha, india needs to handle our problem by ourselves and let them handle their problem. 

Always knew ECB are treacherous and a bunch of narcs. That's why I despise them. Won't be for long. Matter of time before india usurps their dominance in cricket via stronger control in board matters. 

Indians tend to hate each other. They don't like to see their fellow people prosper. Not to the extent of Paxtan but the schadenfreaude in general is noticeable as jealousy is pervasiveness our desi culture. First get rid of puppets and snakes like Manmohar who is a louda who only loves to fill his own pockets. Ecb are deploying the same tactic they used for over 100 years. Divide and conquer. Their weapon is paxtan. Paxtan being the dumb inbred they are would go to any extent to ensure india is harmed. 

I pity them but I feel no remorse. Sorry. Both can go * themselves. Ideally, I would like to see ecb perish first.  

8 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

In case of NZ, it was more of govt decision and less of NZC decision. Once govt provided their inputs, although players and NZC could have taken any decision, but it was always going to be one way.

In case of England it's ECB calling off a short tour without any proper reason. It has nothing to do with govt.

In case of BCCI also it's more to do with govt and political scenario, even BCCI didn't come up with such excuse to avoid Pakistan. Pretty sure if there is no issue from govt side and situation was even any close to normal, BCCI would have never dumped PCB like this.

All this after PCB favored ECB at ICC, toured England during peak covid.

Biggest hypocrites.

Bro may be they don't want internal security threats from local inbreds British Paxtanis. Already a threat was sent to NZ Women team by some jaahil.

So indirectly trying to say thanks, but no thanks.