NZ I can understand, ECB? They are snakes.

sandeep

3 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

PCB is not of concern for BCCI. No cricket with them and their votes will always be against BCCI at ICC.

ECB is the board to worry about.

I agree ECB is being very manipulative they just put in media of India forfeiting so that India can be in back foot and get something favors from India but main one in powerful English media 

English is media is one of most manipulative one they will try and get best deal of for their countrymen. i noticed them since early 2000's where in football  they were trying to put Rooney(English) over C Ronaldo or recent Harry Kane(English) situation where even though skipped training in order force transfer  and he was made sound like Victim by media vs Pogba who hinter he wanted move was vilified saying he doesn't care about foorball etc 

Or  F1 where Lewis Hamilton (English) vs Max where even when Lewis does anything wrong they try put blame on Max or play Lewis victim card 

Edited by rising

Forget teams visiting Pakistan, Even Pakistans days in International Cricket is numbered. 

They will need to go and lick ECB NZC or even BCB foot to get a game in UAE and even then it may not happen. there is chance that may be UAE may refuse giving them a cricket ground.

So Pakistani fans should enjoy next few matches instead of complaining 

Reason: They should understand that big brother forgiving approach was chucked by Modi and how much trouble that created to them. Now what happens if US does the same too for Oakistan openly siding with China

Edited by mishra

paxtanis are strange specimen. NZ had a security issue atleast. And ye log unke social media par ja kar wo terrorist kee Tweets daal rahe hain.

That guy was an Australian.

ECB used them, then binned them but they are not saying much to them.In fact, not much abuse for English on social media. NZ walon ki ma behen kar rakhi in logon ne.

Looks like everyone secretly still wants a visa for Englishtaan.