Bhuvaneshwar will cost us the WT20

maniac

On 9/26/2021 at 2:58 AM, Nikola said:

These sakariya, arshdeep, harshal patel, siddarth kaul, unadkat, sandeep sharma should understand that just being trundler won't get them selected for indian team but you have to be mediocre over and over again for ages to be in team for consistent period of time. They can look at bhuvi for inspiration. Ofcourse be a nice guy and then you will get full support from commentators, experts & fans as well.

Or you know, you can be a 26 averaging test bowler but be branded a LOI bowler by speed gun worshippers and never given consotent test chances in your prime. Hypocrisy runs both ways

21 minutes ago, New guy said:

Or you know, you can be a 26 averaging test bowler but be branded a LOI bowler by speed gun worshippers and never given consotent test chances in your prime. Hypocrisy runs both ways

No one can make an injured bowler play. This is supposed to be his prime year but never been fit enough in last 3 years. Regarding average, it's of no use when you see wickets taken per test are 3.

20 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

No one can make an injured bowler play. This is supposed to be his prime year but never been fit enough in last 3 years. Regarding average, it's of no use when you see wickets taken per test are 3.

I am talking about before when he was in prime form. His strike rate isnt too bad either which is more telling than any wickets per tests, which depends on innings bowled 

1 hour ago, New guy said:

People will soon understand the difference betwern IPL champions and world champions

If he is not performing a 100% in the IPL to save himself for later that makes him a poor professional. I  see Bumrah,Shami,Kohli,Rohit or even Dhoni giving  their 100% intensity in IPL, individual form aside.

If you think that he will magically turn up in WT20 after years of injury incidents in the middle of the match, non-availability during crucial series and mediocre performances in half-IPLs (being injured for the 2nd half) than that still doesn’t inspire confidence.

Either ways must go.

8 hours ago, New guy said:

I am talking about before when he was in prime form. His strike rate isnt too bad either which is more telling than any wickets per tests, which depends on innings bowled 

He is injured for last 3 years which are prime years for any pacer. He spent his prime years with injuries. 

7 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

He is injured for last 3 years which are prime years for any pacer. He spent his prime years with injuries. 

He was not being selected before and was being mismanaged.  He shojld have been groomed as a test player. It would be like bumrah forced to play LOIs just with his injuries and telling he has no chance in tests

bp8sxvhuuiq61.png?width=1026&format=png&

Never rated him as a white ball bowler. Even on his best days he is not a wicket taker. Teams who play pacers well will smash him. 

I will take both Deepak and Thakur over him. Both can bat better than him and are in better bowling form. 

6 hours ago, New guy said:

He was not being selected before and was being mismanaged.  He shojld have been groomed as a test player. It would be like bumrah forced to play LOIs just with his injuries and telling he has no chance in tests

bp8sxvhuuiq61.png?width=1026&format=png&

Do you have a similar info-graphic for the IPL?

Bhuvi is the second best t20i fast bowler in India. 

He is consistent and economical what else do you want? 

Bhuvneshwar Kumar is a proven entity, he has taken wickets against top sides, uprooted stumps of master batsman. Deepak Chahar is not bad but he hasn't been tested against world class opposition in internationals, I think he is someone who can be easily handles if he there is no lateral movement on offer. Also he can't bowl at the death overs. 

Bhuvi over Chahar for sure, Chahar should be in the squad though. 

5 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Bhuvi is the second best t20i fast bowler in India. 

He is consistent and economical what else do you want? 

Bhuvneshwar Kumar is a proven entity, he has taken wickets against top sides, uprooted stumps of master batsman. Deepak Chahar is not bad but he hasn't been tested against world class opposition in internationals, I think he is someone who can be easily handles if he there is no lateral movement on offer. Also he can't bowl at the death overs. 

Bhuvi over Chahar for sure, Chahar should be in the squad though. 

analysis from 2018?