Ravichandran Ashwin Revolted Against Virat Kohli And Complained To The BCCI- Reports

nevada

The story has been picked up by few other online sources. They all kind of use the same tone. So not sure who got this first. Part which says about Kohli getting irked after omission of Chahal is believable much like he was irked by Eswaran's inclusion.  But it is hard to believe Ashwin complaining about Kohli. Even when Kohli acted like an a.hole in the IPL towards Ashwin, he didn't make a big deal about it. Kohli acts all macho against selective people.

6 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Kohli not selecting Ashwin for oval test was a big red flag. One can give excuse for other Tests.  You can say end justifies the means. But 4 seamers was an overkill. Siraj bagged one wicket.  Thakur did more with bat than ball. It was all Bumrah.

When every single expert commentator had suggested that Ashwin would play, the below par captain decided to not pick Ashwin says it all. It was arrogance at the highest level.

I will stick with what I said earlier, Kohli lost me completely ever since he told the Indian supporters to stop booing Smith in England at the WC.

While Dhoni frustrated me for staying too long, he was still a great wicketkeeper and tactical captain even at the end. Kohli  has gone from completely useless to being a liability and destroying potentially a generation of Indian Cricket.

If everything remained the same and if Kohli did not leave after Adelaide Test, India would have lost the series in Australia.

7 hours ago, SRT100 said:

If everything remained the same and if Kohli did not leave after Adelaide Test, India would have lost the series in Australia.

No we would have won 3-1 instead of 2-1, under his leadership we were on the verge of winning in England which is definitely the most difficult condition for our team. 

So your ifs and buts have no significance. 

Edited by Adamant
6 hours ago, SRT100 said:

When every single expert commentator had suggested that Ashwin would play, the below par captain decided to not pick Ashwin says it all. It was arrogance at the highest level.

And that arrogance helped him to take a 2-1 lead, this is the difference between a commoner like you who would get pressurised by expert commentators vs the GOAT asian captain. 

15 minutes ago, Adamant said:

No we would have won 3-0 instead of 2-1, under his leadership we were on the verge of winning in England which is definitely the most difficult condition for our team. 

So your ifs and buts have no significance. 

3-0? We lost the first test already under Kohli, all out 36. Ring the bell?

7 hours ago, SRT100 said:

I will stick with what I said earlier, Kohli lost me completely ever since he told the Indian supporters to stop booing Smith in England at the WC.

While Dhoni frustrated me for staying too long, he was still a great wicketkeeper and tactical captain even at the end. Kohli  has gone from completely useless to being a liability and destroying potentially a generation of Indian Cricket.

Two spinners wouldn't have played no matter what. Oval isn't Chepauk or Ahmedabad. In 2018, we win the series under Kohli. Captain is as good as the team.

Edited by rkt.india
1 hour ago, Adamant said:

And that arrogance helped him to take a 2-1 lead, this is the difference between a commoner like you who would get pressurised by expert commentators vs the GOAT asian captain. 

Hmm... werent we expected to defeat a weak English side with even our B-team ? If you say Virat is a GOAT captain based on English results or his numbers, then the joke is on you

5 minutes ago, diga said:

Hmm... werent we expected to defeat a weak English side with even our B-team ? If you say Virat is a GOAT captain based on English results or his numbers, then the joke is on you

In the last 2 years if you see the impact of VK on India Wins is hardly to write home about. He is just enjoying the fruits of efforts of bowlers , few batters ( coming good like Puji in 2018 in Aus), young performers & bailing out by lower order. His more noticeable contribution is the show off to camera of his monkey celebration when a wicket falls.  

15 minutes ago, ash said:

Only Shami & Bumrah's names remain among the seniors yet to complain... Not sure where these reports are coming from