Ravichandran Ashwin Revolted Against Virat Kohli And Complained To The BCCI- Reports

nevada

38 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

The story has been picked up by few other online sources. They all kind of use the same tone. So not sure who got this first. Part which says about Kohli getting irked after omission of Chahal is believable much like he was irked by Eswaran's inclusion.  But it is hard to believe Ashwin complaining about Kohli. Even when Kohli acted like an a.hole in the IPL towards Ashwin, he didn't make a big deal about it. Kohli acts all macho against selective people.

Kohli being irked about eshwarans inclusion i got to do with the fact that kohli as no idea about whose doing well in domestic cricket, he probably had not even known who eashwaran was, clown like captain who would struggle to name 5 India A players who do not play in the ipl.

5 hours ago, ash said:

Oh really? That stupid * should be washing their feet & drinking that water! If it weren't for both we'd have been humiliated 4-zip down under, that arsehole left the team right in the middle of a crisis :whack2:

The * has he done right as a cap in the last 3-4 years? Winning at home - okay I'll give him the Eng series in 2016 where he was the biggest difference between sides! What else? Pick his thigh high buddy in SA first test, dropping an in form KL, or dropping Pujara in first Eng test same year. pick two spinners on the greenest of Lord's - should I go on?

If there was an ICC award for brain dead captaincy of the year Brat would win it hands down since 2015 :laugh:

16 hours ago, prudent_kreeda said:

In the last 2 years if you see the impact of VK on India Wins is hardly to write home about. He is just enjoying the fruits of efforts of bowlers , few batters ( coming good like Puji in 2018 in Aus), young performers & bailing out by lower order. His more noticeable contribution is the show off to camera of his monkey celebration when a wicket falls.  

I will give Kohli credit here, he has done well celebrating like a monkey each time a wicket falls.

India will be much stronger the day he leaves the team.

When I posted a picture of Ashwin batting left handed to send msg to Kohli, some posters here accused me of rumour mongering :whack:

Ab dekho...doodh ka doodh...paani ka paani ho gaya na?

It was aparent that Ashwin and Kohli dont like each other. Kohli didnt play Ashwin a single test in England even though he was our best bowler in Australia series. Ash then posted a picture batting left handed to take a dig. His wife also posted a pic in insta with a pair binoculars from balcony captioning 'Searching for Ashwin'.

Then rumours started flowing that Ashwin was picked in T20 wc side without Kohli's consent. And now this news of him complaining to BCCI about Virat's captaincy.

Ashwin can deny as much as he want but as they say...no smoke without fire. His anger is justified too as Kohli did acted like a prick on Eng tour.

BTW, when is the RCB vs DC game? :fight:

22 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

When I posted a picture of Ashwin batting left handed to send msg to Kohli, some posters here accused me of rumour mongering :whack:

Ab dekho...doodh ka doodh...paani ka paani ho gaya na?

It was aparent that Ashwin and Kohli dont like each other. Kohli didnt play Ashwin a single test in England even though he was our best bowler in Australia series. Ash then posted a picture batting left handed to take a dig. His wife also posted a pic in insta with a pair binoculars from balcony captioning 'Searching for Ashwin'.

Then rumours started flowing that Ashwin was picked in T20 wc side without Kohli's consent. And now this news of him complaining to BCCI about Virat's captaincy.

Ashwin can deny as much as he want but as they say...no smoke without fire. His anger is justified too as Kohli did acted like a prick on Eng tour.

BTW, when is the RCB vs DC game? :fight:

Ashwin not playing this series didn't hurt us,infact it was quite good we played extra pacer

End results matter we lead 2-1, England looked rattled because of our pacers

3 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Ashwin not playing this series didn't hurt us,infact it was quite good we played extra pacer

End results matter we lead 2-1, England looked rattled because of our pacers.

Are you serious? Jadeja took just 2 wickets in first three matches. Even after 4 tests, he averaged 40+ with ball. Didn't contribute with bat either. 2-1 was due to 7-8 players contributing, and him alone. Ashwin would have done better.

1 minute ago, Chakdephatte said:

Are you serious? Jadeja took just 2 wickets in first three matches. Even after 4 tests, he averaged 40+ with ball. Didn't contribute with bat either. 2-1 was due to 7-8 players contributing, and him alone. Ashwin would have done better.

Ashwin could only come in place of a pacer,Jadeja wasn't competing with him

Jadeja failing with the bat is another thing, Ashwin wouldn't have done worse

TM didn't see Jadeja as Ashwin's competitor,they were not ready to go with one less pacer

7 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Ashwin could only come in place of a pacer,Jadeja wasn't competing with him

Jadeja failing with the bat is another thing, Ashwin wouldn't have done worse

TM didn't see Jadeja as Ashwin's competitor,they were not ready to go with one less pacer

Makes sense. I was confused after reading other posters reply. 

Edited by Chakdephatte
2 minutes ago, Chakdephatte said:

Makes sense. I was confused after reading other posters reply. Is this 'CSK fan' is a Padosi?

I can understand ,im not against Ashwin nor im supporting Jadeja

I and the other guy had been most vocal here against Kohli captaincy, don't think playing four pacers was wrong here,Jadeja earned his spot as no.7 ,it would have been very tough to drop him

8 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

I can understand ,im not against Ashwin nor im supporting Jadeja

I and the other guy had been most vocal here against Kohli captaincy, don't think playing four pacers was wrong here,Jadeja earned his spot as no.7 ,it would have been very tough to drop him

Even for Oval test? If anything Bumrah and Umesh did something at the oval. Other two picked up a wicket or two something Ashwin could very well have done in dry conditions. We were up against a one-man army team like England. So his selection flaw didn't hurt us. Even in the test final in swinging conditions Ashwin was the only one who looked threatening.  You find a place for your best bowler atleast in suitable conditions. He did take 6fer in the county game on the same ground. It is astonishing he is using this "horse for the courses" policy only with bowlers not batsmen. Trimurthis average 34, 29, 27 in England. They continue to be backed.

9 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Even for Oval test? If anything Bumrah and Umesh did something at the oval. Other two picked up a wicket or two something Ashwin could very well have done in dry conditions. We were up against a one-man army team like England. So his selection flaw didn't hurt us. Even in the test final in swinging conditions Ashwin was the only one who looked threatening.  You find a place for your best bowler atleast in suitable conditions. He did take 6fer in the county game on the same ground. It is astonishing he is using this "horse for the courses" policy only with bowlers not batsmen. Trimurthis average 34, 29, 27 in England. They continue to be backed.

He's not our best bowler, especially overseas

You need to understand who he was going to replace,yes Oval was one place where he was needed,

He would have replaced a pacer,maybe Oval but beyond it is suicidal to go with two spinners and less pacers in England

If test final is the criteria you shouldn't be questioning recent scoreline 2-1

Edited by Suhaan

Ashwin in a test or two would've made sense, jadeja overall was not a bad choice. In the last test he did bat ibn front of Rahane & stopped the rot, I think he also faced the new ball once (twice?) so his stay at the wicket was crucial. Not to mention being a leftie he was actually at least partially effective against the seamers, all of whom could use the angle or seam the ball away from righties, apart from Clouderson none of the others can consistently swing the ball into a leftie! jadeja in the last test was a perfect fit, Siraj should've made room for Ashwin though.

2 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

You can't go that way. Not all pacers will have same impact in every game but you pick an extra pacer to cover if anyone of them is off color. In these conditions, captain wants fast to bowl most overs. Oval pitch wasn't dry, probably the greenest pitch on the tour on day one. It got dry only once Sun came out on day 4 onwards and even then ball hardly turned, turn was there on from the foot marks. These were not suitable conditions for Ashwin. It was a flat pitch. He struggles in flat conditions. If it was suitable, Moeen Ali would have run through us. Moeen is certainly a better bowler in those conditions and knows how to use foot marks. Ashwin did well in WTC final because of moisture. Moisture helps spin. Oval became dry, not rank Turner. It was flat and Ashwin is known to struggle on flat pitches.

Edited by rkt.india