Domestic Season starts 2021...

nsareen

2 hours ago, nsareen said:

Very poor from BCCI, not to televise the U19 tri series or any U19 matches. Even Sri Lanka televised U19 series recently concluded with Bangladesh, why cant BCCI ?  Extremely disappointed, more than that, there is so less coverage on the matches, no news feeds which explain any aspect of the matches. One has to go through the troubles of social media to make sense of what's happened.. Have they given the World cup a back seat... ?

BCCI decision making has been pretty bad for a long time now. Ganguly is no administrator. You need good administrator, quick thinkers. Otherwise, BCCI even televised u19 Challenger trophy before 2018 WC 

https://www.bcci.tv/articles/2021/news/157665/additions-and-replacements-announced-for-india-u19-triangular-series

Injuries already to the U19 prospects, Vasu Vats injured & not participating now, guess was the only seamer with pace. Wonder why don’t they bring Sahil Raj or Shivank , those guys had a decent challengers, wonder where is Saludeen..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rishith Reddy picks up a 5-fer against BD.

good for him, he went for lot of runs in the starting 3-4 overs, pulled back later.. don’t know how he bowls, hope it’s not those one off performances & he can be consistent in taking wickets, these bangla boys have beaten our teams badly in the first two matches..

23 minutes ago, nsareen said:

good for him, he went for lot of runs in the starting 3-4 overs, pulled back later.. don’t know how he bowls, hope it’s not those one off performances & he can be consistent in taking wickets, these bangla boys have beaten our teams badly in the first two matches..

He is a tall guy, medium fast at best, atm.

U19s are having a rough time against Bangladesh u19, another loss, which they should have won, but the batsmen just are not able to score against their bowling.. in previous years, India U19 used to be such dominant as is Bangladesh now a days.. wonder what’s gone wrong with the kids..

29 minutes ago, nsareen said:

Vijay Merchant U16 is postponed by BCCI as the COVID cases are on the rise.. This will impact the next U19 batch as they would get less time to evaluate & prepare too

https://sportstar.thehindu.com/cricket/domestic/bcci-postpones-vijay-merchant-trophy-due-to-covid-19-second-successive-year/article38073667.ece/amp/

a pity. some good players came through vijay merchant trophy in the past